What this forum is for - Shard transfers

This forum is for offering the following services, either for free or for a fee.

- Transfers from a specific shard to a specific shard (transfering from XXX shard to YYY shard)

- Transfers from a specific shard to any shard (transfering from XXX to any shard)

- Offers to transfer from a specific shard to a specific shard in general (at patron/buyers set time)

- Offers to transfer from a specific shard to any shard in general (at patron/buyers set time)

The thread name has to follow the specified naming above (like "transferring from Europa to Any shard", etc.)

A time/date can be specified for when the transfer takes place or a set number of items/players/price met.

Suggestions of improvements or further guidelines can be posted here.

Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this forum does well. I think it could really facilitate cross shard trading and shopping.

Since transfer tokens are so expensive now, I've been thinking about the possibility of using my

shard xfer shields to make some gold while saving other players quite a lot at the same time.

Perhaps something like loop to 2 or 3 shards for the price of one real xfer.

Alternatively, I could just post when I'll be doing an xfer of my own and how much item space is available.

I'd welcome some opinions or suggestions. THX