Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

PvP Action

- - - - - action pvp

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Basically I wanted a thread to let everyone here on UOForums know what is happening in the PvP sceene. I'd like others to add what is happening on their shard, but please only one post per shard, and try and stay on topic. Each week, or when ever you have a free minute, I'd like you to update what you've posted to current affairs. Please don't place a new post, edit your current post so only current information is displayed.

Thanks

And Happy PvP'ing

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I will sticky this, as this is a really great idea!!! Good thinking Unsupportable.

Baja is officially dead....

H2O - Seem to be the only guild pvping anymore. Its gotten soo boring, that we're doing peerlesses more than anything...

$TC$ - (Bajas original red guild) not doing much anymore

SI/C@S - Not much of a force anymore. Most of their pvpers went to Atl, and their 1000 member alliance of blues and bards are left behind, with their 10 Asian allies. They really cant compete at the level they were able to. Mostly yewbies anymore. As of this posting, still not worth mentioning.

M!S - Nothing significant enough to report on. They are still in the shadows, and fight in yew alot.

*Edited 30 Jan 07

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Atlantic, ahhhh Atlantic. It seems that everyday there's a new pvp guild forming to try and prove to the community that they're the ones with the biggest kahunas. We get a lot of people transferring over and forming guilds due to the fact that it's well known that Atlantic has the most people. Here's a run down of the more well known pvp guilds out there.

HOT - One of the more notorious guilds on Atlantic. Has some very suspicious members on it who are capable of doing things that not many can do. They are very active and are known to have some of the best house hiders on the shard. Alliance with CoW*, DEI, and Cyn, although they always seem to fight each other regardless. edit: Most of them have gone back to their roots of just being a merchant guild. They still have a handful of players who pvp often, but most of their members that I have seen are blue and stay in tram a lot. They did originate as an all female tailor guild out of moonglow, so I guess they've decided to go back to their roots and just be merchants again.

CoW*- Basically a clone of HOT, very notorious. They fight great as a group, but also do things of a suspicious nature. Always seem to be on the cusp of greatness, but have immature members that result in their own downfall. Alliance with HOT, DEI, and Cyn, but not really, haha. edit: for whatever reason, this guild has completely died out. They went from being one of the better pvp guilds on atlantic to completely disappearing. They had many well known exploiters so perhaps a few of their "better" players got banned and it just fell apart from there. Haven't seen a real CoW member in over a month.

DEI- Haven't seen many around lately, looks like they're dying out. They were a very good pvp guild a few months ago, now not so much. Alliance with Cow*, HOT, and Cyn. edit: They are back, but same situations as Cyn. By themselves they aren't that good, but they rely heavily on Cyn as back up.

Cyn- A guild dedicated around the fact that they love fel yew. Not as notorious as HOT or Cow* on the exploiting end of the game, but still has some shady members. They fight very well 1 on 1, but not so well in a group. Not as many around these days, but still a force to be reckoned with. Alliance with HOT, Cow*, and DEI. edit: They have regrouped heavily in the last month and are now a force to be reckoned with, however, they're not really big enough to really compete often. They rely on their alliance with DEI heavily to compete. I dont know why they just don't merge together.

LNR- One of the older pvp guilds on the shard, and one of the largest. They've always claimed to be the best, but I have yet to see proof of that. They seem to be a wannabe spawner guild, with the ability to raid, but to never finish due to the fact that there is another spawner guild that is 10x better than them. They used to have high recruiting standards, but now they let in anyone who can hold a weapon. Kinda sad actually. edit: They've made a HUGE attempt to "take back" the shard from VIP! as of late. They've been recruiting like CRAZY and it isn't rare to see 30+ of them running around together doing spawns. However, due to their relaxed recruiting, a lot of their PVP'ers aren't any good. More players doesn't mean better guild :(

VIP! - Argueably the best pvp guild on atlantic. 95% of the members are murderers and their guild is soley built around raiding. This is the guild that outraids LNR everytime. They have the best items and the best team work i've ever seen. They're so influential that they have many other side guilds on other shards that they raid with. Many consider them hacks, but they claim not to. They can be beaten 1 v 1, but in a group I have yet to see anyone beat them. Might be the best pvp guild I've ever seen even though I hate them. edit: They can be beaten, I saw them get their asses kicked at yew gate several times now, so my theory on them being very good has kinda taken a hit. edit: These guys are BLATANT cheaters. I've seen it for myself a numerous amount of times, and have lost all respect for them. Sad thing is they'd be pretty good without cheating. I no longer count them as one of the elite guilds cause honestly, if you cheat you're nothing, and you shouldn't be proud of the fact that you win cause you make the field completely uneven.

Others to note:
1v1, all they do is house hide at yew gate.

-Cry, a spin off of Cyn. Lots of members from Cyn in -Cry for whatever reason. Also a few members of DEI, and Cow have converted to this guild.

I'll update this with more info when it comes to me, in the mean time, there you go. :)
  • Unsupportable likes this

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Sonoma

Ahhhhh, Sonoma Sonoma Sonoma. Its been a busy couple of weeks reguarding guilds:

S:S/COP/FO_O - I'll start by asking if S:S still exists. COP aren't very active, FO_O are still hacking. Thats about it.

KQ - An all blue PvP guild, never heard of one of those. Basically a bunch of cocky kids. I'd estimate the average age to be 15. The GM is around 12. No I'm not joking. An active guild, but not sure what they do apart from res kill, they aren't capable of solo kills.

Tek - No longer part of the main shard alliance, so not sure what they'll be doing now that they don't have two other guilds to pick up the pieces of the mess they get themselves into.

K4H/M00 - Couldn't be better. No longer with the troublesome Tek. Still active, been slow last few days, but the weekend is still to come.

OSG/429 - This is an alliance I didn't even know existed. I presumed that 429 (an off branch of KQ) was a very small guild, but its got a fair few members. OSG continues to grow. More of a part-bred guild. Spending as much time in Fel as Tram.

BC - Erm, not sure, their guild house still stands. Not seen a BC member in over a month, even then it was a dead BC member.

Waka/3F - Erm, personally THE only threat to M00 and K4H. But as a rule the different time zones mean that large scale clashes don't often happen, unless, and I'm being in no way racist, there is a Chinese/Japanese Bank holiday. Then there are huge battles. Waka have been recruiting just about anyone that can hold a spellbook or pitchfork recently.

Updated 09-02-2007 (thats how dates are meant to be written, for those of you that don't understand English, thats 02-09-2007)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

PAE - Not seen them in ages, Rex what have you done with them all.

That has not been my deal in sometime, bro.

Reepacheap

Reepacheap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Lake Superior-

The lack of one big, all powerful guild on LS allows a lot of small in-prompt-to groups of individual players to form up and complete spawns or "dominate" areas.

Omen: Still the largest most organised guild on the shard. They don't, however, seem to come out and do much these days. They only do spawns en-masse and then back-to-back harrys. Perhaps they're a little too organised to be fun.

UOF: One of the oldest large fel guilds on LS. Still active although currently allied to !MM! and only really alive through them. Mostly respectable players.

!MM!: The big mean guys. Probably the most active fel guild currently on LS, has players on at all times of the day. Uses less than noble techniques to win their fights.

OOW: Seemingly making a comeback after years of absence.

wtf: Seems to have left the shard or gone inactive.

DOOM: A few pvpers but mostly a tram-based guild. Their large numbers, however, allow them to seomtimes bea force in fel.

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

VIP! - Argueably the best pvp guild on atlantic. 95% of the members are murderers and their guild is soley built around raiding. This is the guild that outraids LNR everytime. They have the best items and the best team work i've ever seen. They're so influential that they have many other side guilds on other shards that they raid with. Many consider them hacks, but they claim not to. They can be beaten 1 v 1, but in a group I have yet to see anyone beat them. Might be the best pvp guild I've ever seen even though I hate them. edit: They can be beaten, I saw them get their asses kicked at yew gate several times now, so my theory on them being very good has kinda taken a hit. edit: These guys are BLATANT cheaters. I've seen it for myself a numerous amount of times, and have lost all respect for them. Sad thing is they'd be pretty good without cheating. I no longer count them as one of the elite guilds cause honestly, if you cheat you're nothing, and you shouldn't be proud of the fact that you win cause you make the field completely uneven.

Im pretty sure VIP! is a "spinoff" of the SX downfall on catskills and their move to atlantic,If their cheaters its nice to know that DB4 could hold their own pretty well against cheaters, im not in DB4 but i like Cutter and alot of people in DB4, Ive dueled Goose (SX's leader) never won in a duel but ive killed him in the field.

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Goose is in VIP! currently on Cats. If he casts as fast as he runs he should never lose a duel. Good greif dude is fast as hell.

DB4, from what I've seen, is nothing to write home about. Only been on the shard a few days so I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Chessy shard is dead. The only pvp, if you'll call it that, is at Yew Gate. This consists of 10 blues vs. 3 reds. Not a single one will fight solo. Guard whackings are the only thing that take down the reds. 3 guilds (as hard as it is to say)... !C! (Champs) which run the shard in both ability and raiding. {[X]} (Deus Ex Machina) is the only guild that attempts to even fight !C! - albeit RARE occassions. X seems to primarily spawn at night between 2am - 4am and rarely ever raids before then. Sw@T. God I hate to mention them. H O R R I B L E pvpers. Suck 1v1, suck 10v1. But I give them their dues, they DO make an attempt at raiding once every other month or so before they retire back to their yew gate house (that they rarely come out of ). Chessy is in a sad state of affairs. There are no new guilds to fight and no challenges :<
Posted Image

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

DB4, from what I've seen, is nothing to write home about. :<

There not as active these days if you see a macer running around named Jim Bo Steed watch him pvp hes good :)

nickv24

nickv24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The pacific shard is Run by FL but the Foo guild dose take a few spawns away on some acations! CD guild is all about gankers and stealther mean while MoA guild is Killing ever red at the gate yew fel!!! so this shard is nice but over run by FL newbs there is a character names Sargon whom I have seen scamm plenty of ppl using another thief character but other then that it sucks and prices are high no one is a team player everoneis for them self and will screw you over in a second! good luvk Pacific Power

Father

Father

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

The pacific shard is Run by FL but the Foo guild dose take a few spawns away on some acations! CD guild is all about gankers and stealther mean while MoA guild is Killing ever red at the gate yew fel!!! so this shard is nice but over run by FL newbs there is a character names Sargon whom I have seen scamm plenty of ppl using another thief character but other then that it sucks and prices are high no one is a team player everoneis for them self and will screw you over in a second! good luvk Pacific Power

FL is dead and have formed SUPR, And M, As for CD.... Not very active, Lot's of small guilds as well.

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
Pac pvp is pretty vibrant lately. Lots of gate fighting oranges and decent despise spawns but no harries as of late.

Great Lakes has huge faction fighting. Tons of oranges and high activity.

To truly understand something, change it.

Shunsaki

Shunsaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Europa RP PVP is the shizzle, yo.

People whining about pre-aos combat without item-dependency need to stop hanging out at Fel Yew and don their ye olde knight cloaks again.

Tatsujin Tengu (KJ)
Ninja/Assassin guild on Europa server.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vESctfjtFYo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Tatsujin Tengu (KJ)[/ame]

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Drachenfels has active factions, you can expect a good fight if you fire up despise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: action, pvp