Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Our New King on Europa!

- - - - - bioware em events europa king blackthorn lord blackthorn mythic ultima ultima online uo uo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
This is our new King!!
All Hail King Blackthorn!!!

20121007142512-9832c270.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I really love the paperdoll....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
What items were given out? What did the event entail? How long did it last? Who else of note was in attendance?

kahlansig.jpg

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

What items were given out? What did the event entail? How long did it last? Who else of note was in attendance?

Dupre was there, You get a Replica of Blackthorns throne when I get a chance I will get a picture of it.

It is still going on with an archery contest.. I am recording it :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Archery Winner

Titanium - 200 points

Nimuaq - 150
Tauriel - 150
Thor - 150
Anna Goodward - 150

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Here it is facing south!

20121007161129-f2ed703b.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WatFATnight

WatFATnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
What a joke you all are. Blackthorn may be the greatest nemesis that Sosaria has ever seen....yet we are crowning him as our king? Lord Cantabrigian British is the one and only king.

This is something I have strong feelings about. This is a great disservice to Garriott/Lord British at the same time.

Edited by WatFATnight, 10 October 2012 - 03:19 AM.

Fat

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I don't make the news I just report on it.

kahlansig.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bioware, em events, europa, king blackthorn, lord blackthorn, mythic, ultima, ultima online, uo uo