UOForums 10 Year Anniversary - Shard Tour

UOForums will as part of the 10 Year Anniversary celebration and UOs 15 Year Anniversary, be making rounds visiting various UO shards. There will be prizes, talks and speeches. A chance to interact with the hardworking team behind this site and community. We will be visiting 8 shards in total. 5 US shards, 1 European and 2 Japanese.

Drachenfeldts is not on the list, since we just held a gathering there.

The list of shards that will be visited are:

Atlantic

Pacific

Oceania

Lake Superior

Siege Perilous

Europa

Yamoto

Mizuho

These will be in the 8 weekend days in October.

We will be making further announcements about which shards will be visited at what date and time.

We're sorry about shards we can't make it to. :( We'd like to cover all shards, but we simply do not have the time/ressources/manpower to cover them all.

Kinda disappointed that good ole Catskills isnt on the list. But looking forward to visiting some of the other shards to be part of this.

Time/money/staff put some constraints on how many shards we could cope with in just one months time, so we had to select some. But I hope you'll come to the event anyway. More details coming soon. :)

UOForums will as part of the 10 Year Anniversary celebration and UOs 15 Year Anniversary, be making rounds visiting various UO shards. There will be prizes, talks and speeches. A chance to interact with the hardworking team behind this site and community. We will be visiting 8 shards in total. 5 US shards, 1 European and 2 Japanese.

Atlantic

Pacific

Oceania

Lake Superior

Siege Perilous

Europa

Yamoto

Mizuho

We will be making further announcements about which shards will be visited at what date and time.

We're sorry about shards we can't make it to. :( We'd like to cover all shards, but we simply do not have the time/ressources/manpower to cover them all.

Dear カオス御大将

In order to give Japanese people this information, please allow translating into Japanese and contributing to it. 謝謝合作。

訳文ここから→

UOForumsは、10周年のお祝いとUOS 15周年記念の一環として、さまざまなUOのシャードを巡回訪問します。

景品、講演やスピーチがあるでしょう。

このサイトおよびコミュニティの裏方として働くチームと交流する機会です。

私たちは、全部で8シャードを訪問する予定です。

(5つの米国シャード、1つのヨーロッパシャード、2つの日本シャード)

Drachenfeldtsは、リストに存在しません(ちょっと前にUOFメンバーとの交流会が行われていた為:訳者注)

訪問するシャードのリストは以下の通り:

Atlantic

Pacific

Oceania

Lake Superior

Siege Perilous

Europa

Yamoto

Mizuho

10月の週末、8日間で巡回します。

訪問できないシャードの皆さん、ごめんなさい。:'(

できればすべてのシャードを回りたかったのですが、単純に時間もリソースもマンパワーも足りないんです。

←訳文ここまで

Hey Vess, I visited Yamato and Mizuho. I must say everyone is so nice there, language barriers not withstanding! I believe on Yamato that they are 11 hours behind me here in Georgia... I wasn't able to figure out Mizuho. Maybe you can help with that? Thanks hun!

Edited by Kahlan
vessel told me too!
Dear カオス御大将

In order to give Japanese people this information, please allow translating into Japanese and contributing to it. 謝謝合作。

訳文ここから→

UOForumsは、10周年のお祝いとUOS 15周年記念の一環として、さまざまなUOのシャードを巡回訪問します。

景品、講演やスピーチがあるでしょう。

このサイトおよびコミュニティの裏方として働くチームと交流する機会です。

私たちは、全部で8シャードを訪問する予定です。

(5つの米国シャード、1つのヨーロッパシャード、2つの日本シャード)

Drachenfeldtsは、リストに存在しません(ちょっと前にUOFメンバーとの交流会が行われていた為:訳者注)

訪問するシャードのリストは以下の通り:

Atlantic

Pacific

Oceania

Lake Superior

Siege Perilous

Europa

Yamoto

Mizuho

10月の週末、8日間で巡回します。

訪問できないシャードの皆さん、ごめんなさい。:'(

できればすべてのシャードを回りたかったのですが、単純に時間もリソースもマンパワーも足りないんです。

←訳文ここまで

Thanks Vessel. Could you repost this on Japanese sites? And could you post about the contest we're running too? Its open for Japanese too. :)

Ok, I open my action in Japanese website now!

UOSS : Post Shard tour information in Yamato EM Forum : only 100 Views

Uomin : It is one of SNS for UO Japanese player. I make one community in here and post some information here!

post-25643-138097435832_thumb.jpg

Twitter : Yesterday I posted tour information with #UO_JPN tag. Jet_set_Radio san Re-tweet it to his community, Thx! ジェットさん見てるー(笑)

Just asking: I asked "Siel Dragon" add UOF tour info to his site; Lyceam net = ブリカツ

He can understand English, so if you have Twitter account, follow @Siel and contact him!

About contest, I will translate it and post Japanese UO player site later!

ところで多分、本スレ住民とかしたらばの連中もこれ見てると思うんだけどさ、ヒマだったらちっと拡散協力してくれないじゃろか?

とりあえず何が出て来るのか分からんが、粗品だか景品だか配るみたいだぞ?

I got some response about this news from Japanese Players...

from Toriko san

related to http://www.uoforums.com/uoforums-general-discussion-suggestions-news/97137-uoforums-10-year-anniversary-shard-tour.html#post623083 post

post-25643-138097435933_thumb.jpg

"not Yamoto It is Yamato" Ok, Quickly Kahlan will correct it! (Already=))

post-25643-138097435951_thumb.jpg

"It is very glad to visit two of eight JP Shard. Thank you for your kindness!

The player in Japan is interested in the point why to have chosen Mizuho and Yamato."

(She demanded to translate carefully like the greeting of an Oscar award of this text! )

from Jitta san

post-25643-138097435956_thumb.jpg

She will join Yamato event, and if we have a time, She offer to us to watch Guild War in Yamato.

Her main shard is Asuka and Mugen, She regrets about the point. (note next time place)

And I ask UO Japan Team to put on this event to their "Player event calendar"

post-25643-138097435952_thumb.jpg I

f we apply, they will examine and publish a forum-sponsored event. They never say it is only for Japanese Player event!

I am going to apply by consulting with a friend.

Edited by Vessel the Humakti
Kindly Kahlan already correct it!

Ok! I corrected the spelling in my post. I am sorry for the typo. I was very tired when I posted that. I am not sure what the plans are... I just work here, not a very important piece of the puzzle at all. I was only trying to help LC with some times. But I am sure that he will be letting us know what he decides to do shortly.

I got some response about this news from Japanese Players...

from Toriko san

related to http://www.uoforums.com/uoforums-general-discussion-suggestions-news/97137-uoforums-10-year-anniversary-shard-tour.html#post623083 post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15041[/ATTACH]

"not Yamoto It is Yamato" Ok, Quickly Kahlan will correct it! (Maybe:))

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15042[/ATTACH]

"It is very glad to visit two of eight JP Shard. Thank you for your kindness!

The player in Japan is interested in the point why to have chosen Mizuho and Yamato."

(She demanded to translate carefully like the greeting of an Oscar award of this text! )

from Jitta san

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15044[/ATTACH]

She will join Yamato event, and if we have a time, She offer to us to watch Guild War in Yamato.

Her main shard is Asuka and Mugen, She regrets about the point. (note next time place)

And I ask UO Japan Team to put on this event to their "Player event calendar"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15043[/ATTACH] I

f we apply, they will examine and publish a forum-sponsored event. They never say it is only for Japanese Player event!

I am going to apply by consulting with a friend.

Atlantic

Pacific

Oceania

Lake Superior

Siege Perilous

Europa

Yamoto

Mizuho

So where do we go to find out exactly WHEN the visits on each shard will take place? This thread or UO General Discussions or UO News or UO Event Forum or WHERE? I'm so tired of missing ingame events....

**** EDIT **** Ok, I found it, nevermind...

Europa has been postponed today due to the Coronation of Lord Blackthorn stay tuned for news of when we will be rescheduling there. Again thanks to everyone who came out on Atlantic, it was highly successful!