Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

NNIDAROS 2nd YR. ANNIVERSARY Reminder

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Nidaros is proud to present to all, the 2nd year Anniversary Celebration of its "Rise from Ashes Theme. This year, Nidaros is hosting two races and a get together party at the "Black Dagger Saloon, on the 2nd floor of the Nidaros Townhall afterwards. Details of the race can be fouund in a book on the steps of the townhall. The first of 2 races will start at 8 pm Thursday, 9/20, followed by a ship race, then the party. Details can also be read in previous writeups from Maedhros. PM Maedhros or myself for any further questions reguarding the races. So hope to see everyone at the townhall, located east of Skara Brea and north on the road from the town banner.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Sorry I won't be able to attend, but congratulations on this annivesary!

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Thank you, but due to our "Events co-ordinator/assistant mayor, we may end up postponing it till he feels better. So maybe you might be able to show up for that one or at least the party/get-together afterwards. We'll find out tonight. But thank you. you were there from the beginning and hope to see you around in the future.from your good neighbor---Nidaros

Goddess

Goddess

Secretary of Nidaros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'll have to get with you sometime today, if I may. I have a few ideas about postponing this perhaps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I should be home from work and on between 6 & 7 pm. look for me then.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Please let me know what yall figure out.

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
tancred, we ended up canceling the anniversary evets ( races) till our "Events Co-Ordinator/ Assistant Mayor" feels better. When that happens, we will try and give enough notice of the races/party so that hopefully a good crowd will come out. Since the 15th yr get together in Va. is the end of the montth, I'm thinking it might be better to hold it in October after everyone returns from Va. So we will post asap on the events. Had a relaxing time "gambling" at the T-House last night in its place. ........ :)