Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fighter bard Viable?

8 replies to this topic

gron151

gron151

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Is this build Viable? I just started playing again and its a build i was working on years ago. If memory serves i was mostly using him to solo in lvl 1,2 and 3 in Shame. Thoughts or tweak suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Swords 120
Tactics 120
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Music 105
Provoction 120
magery 40 (to get around)

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
you could drop the magery and use recall scrolls to keep your rune books full. that would open up 40 points. could dump it into anatomy and healing, or some more into music. it sounds cool, different. you may be able to use the provo bard mastery songs to your advantage, that is if they dont interupt while your fighting. another thing you might do is, drop 30 from tactics so that you have enough for special moves, take 10 from healing and drop the 40 from magery to get yourself up to 80 chiv. This would enable you the use of sacred journey to get around, and give you more damage increase with chiv spells.

Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
that 40 may be better in necro wraith form would allow you to travel and even at 40 some of the lower level necro spells are pretty useful

BorikGL

BorikGL

UOForums Content EditorLover of all things UO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
I run a similar template but using throwing, without chiv you may find the damage a little lackluster. Also you want music as 120 (either real or jewels) If you dropped anat and healing down to 85 you could run

swords 120
Tacticsa 120
Anat 85
healing 85
music 120
provo 120
Chiv 70.

You can get around with chiv, increase damage by lots, have another way to heal/cure and all the other benefits chiv brings :) as far as templates go though yours is pretty sound. The 40 magery would be much better used elsewhere.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
120 fencing (leafblade)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 music
120 disco
60 necro
90 SS (30 on jewels)

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Heal with spirit speak, curse weapon on potions.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You can also drop SS to 80 tactics and anat to 90 and put the 70 bush on for perfection or 70 chiv, both work well

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
But on second thought, if i was gonna do this template over. I'd build it like
120 swords (ornat axe)
120 bush
12 music/disco
90 tactics
90 anat
60 necro
70 ss
70-85 chiv depending on skillcap and the +skills you can fit on jewels. With consecrate/corspe skin and the disco resist drop the ornate axe with lighting strike would hit really hard.

BorikGL

BorikGL

UOForums Content EditorLover of all things UO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Pretty decent template there man, at 120 bushido confidence will be good enough for healing and the curse wep will be viable at those levels... damn, might just have to stone off a few skills and give this a try, got me all interested now!

Reply to this topic