Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Kahlan's Korner

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Another morning where I can't sleep, so much to do and no motivation! So here is a thread for anyone to talk with me about forums, game, or anything really. No holds barred but because its not heated let's watch the language. So yeah open invitation to pick my brain, roast me, or toast me. Here ya go!

kahlansig.jpg

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Have you ever been in trouble with the law? Details please...

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Didn't you once stalk a board troll and shoot him in the derierre? Fortunately the jury let her off because, let's face it, board trolls aren't very sympathetic figures and they believed he had it coming. ;)

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Hehe I always hated the term troll. I have ocd and live under a bridge.

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Hehe I always hated the term troll. I have ocd and live under a bridge.

In the hedge maze? Or are you old school Ultima from the old games where you could encounter trolls on the bridges?

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Do you remember the lizardman invasion?

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Do you remember the lizardman invasion?

As in the Rise of the Despise where the old Despised denizens marched into Britain and made themselves at home while adventurers were busy seeking treasure in Tokuno?

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
No, before trammel. It was quite awesome. I was living in brit sewers back then.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
My thread has been hijacked....

And to answer Taylor's question yes I have. After I cycled out of basic I got arrested in the parking lot of a Waffle House for disorderly conduct. Drank myself stupid and was having coffee. Ex came along and wanted to pick a fight... I let him put his hand on my shoulder and I knocked him on his arse. Many charges were filed but I had a good lawyer =)

And to Sable, I never stalked a troll... but I knew a Trollie! Hehehe.

kahlansig.jpg

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Back on topic...... Best moment in your life to date?

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ahhh thats a tough one. I would say when I found out I was pregnant. But sadly we lost the baby last December. Overall happiest moment in my life was when Scott proposed to me. Truly unremarkable but oh so romantic.

kahlansig.jpg

dax

dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Worst moment?

Sorry I know that is insensitive. Just trying to grill you as requested. I know you may have had something even worse happen.

Can you elaborate on the proposal? Did he dress as a knight or anything cool like that?

Edited by Taylor, 05 September 2012 - 02:54 PM.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ok let's get this one out of the way. Worst moment was the last of the miscarriages... December 2nd of last year. Rushed to the hospital, sedation, surgery. I try to pretend it was more of a blur than it was. Who would want to remember that? But yeah, this one was the worst because I got so far, well into my second trimester. Ok ENOUGH of that subject.

To lighten the mood the proposal...well Scott had picked me up from work. At the time I was a ulti unit manager for a local pizza joint and had just worked a 12 hour day. My feet and back were killing me, and I had worn the soles of my doc martens so thin after a decade of use, my left foot was soaked from mopping the floors in the kitchen. Instead of going straight home to the shower and bed that I really needed, we ran to Wal-Mart first. Picked up some stuff for dinner, I remember cause we were making tacos... simple and easy. Well of course anytime we go there we have to check out the dvds and blurays so I wandered back there and was looking at new releases. After awhile I started to get irritated because Soup was nowhere to be found. Finally I start to go look for him and here he comes with this big grin onhis face. Of course I am immediately suspicous and I'm like "what'd you do"? And right in the middle of the electronics department he gets on one knee and asks me to marry him. Totally unremarkable, but oh so romantic. I don't know if I cried from exhaustion, the fact I was covered in pizza dough and smelled like sauce, or from joy. Probably all three. But we've been together since September 4th of 2008.

kahlansig.jpg

Asbjorn

Asbjorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Ok my turn.

Why does Kahlan think I am so damn cool? Come to think of it not just Kahlan but everyone? I am just a guy people! And no I will not send you locks of my hair

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I think everyone in our alliance is cool! And I don't want locks of your hair! Thats just eww!

Ok my turn.

Why does Kahlan think I am so damn cool? Come to think of it not just Kahlan but everyone? I am just a guy people! And no I will not send you locks of my hair

kahlansig.jpg

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
How does it feel to have a successful auction running on Pacific? :cool

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
It feels really good hun. It takes a bunch of good people doing it together! You are missed fer sure though :)

How does it feel to have a successful auction running on Pacific? :cool

kahlansig.jpg

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
So, whats your favorite part of UOForums? (apart from your guild)

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
All of it! The people I am priviledged to work with, and for *wink*, and the overall interaction. I am passionate about the forums and am learning so much!

So, whats your favorite part of UOForums? (apart from your guild)

kahlansig.jpg

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I am now offically important! Not only do I have special titles and badges here on the forums, but I just got my very own email! Sooooooooooooo here it is: kahlan@uoforums.com. *preens and struts offstage*

kahlansig.jpg