Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

AOS early setteler blessed items.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I haven't seen many of the AOS early settler items out and about or even mentioned.
I have blaze sandals Aos early settler and a blaze colored apron also AOS early settler

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I buy and collect AOS items and have a TON! Average price is about 200k per piece these days. However name does affect price somewhat. If you'd like to post pics of them here I can give you a more accurate price. Would you beinterested in selling these items and what shard are you on?

kahlansig.jpg

Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I will try to get pics
the blaze apron is on chessy

The sandles are on cats

I think i also have a Aos kilt but it is just a blue tartan

The apron is Oddly appropriate since it is orange and my characters name is Blackndecker

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
KK no rush. I have toons on cas that I play and there for some money. Lemme know.

kahlansig.jpg

Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hope this works

random aos snadles.png

Attached Thumbnails

• aos apron.png

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Worked fine hun. Don't sell your apron... put it in his bank box and forget about it or wear it. So rare now adays to have aos items named for the actually character who weras it. Sandals would bring 250k max. It has to be a really nice nice for me to pay more than that. Though there are some who charge more and occasionaly get it.

kahlansig.jpg

Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
both are still the original characters