Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Villages

- - - - - villages

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Petra

Petra

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
Houses are a pain, but they're so much fun to decorate! Thinking about scouting around for a larger area to place a larger house though. The 11x11 sure does stink if you have two crafting chars. Too much stuff to make now, so little space to put them!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Sorry I meant back openings. Yah, you can only exit out the east side of the house. But you can put openings in the back and west side for fielding and such

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
hehe... yup I know what I did, but I don't spend so much time in pvp/pvm anymore, mostly fiddling with the houses and so forth. i'm ok with exteriors, but once that's built, i suck at interiors.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Well, everyone´s good at something else. :)

Back on topic... currently having problems with sort of a "town" ourselves, trying to figure out how to get our plots to really look like they belong together. Just have... uh... two problems.
1) my fiance can´t build anything unless he has some enlightment... and then it usually stays kinda weird
2) I don´t like the style of the other houses (I´m a brick-person, while they´re into logs)

*sighs*
I think we have too many houses... need to go and trash some stuff, but I´m so into collecting every tidbit. :P

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
I invite you to come to Vesper on the Europa shard and take a look at what we gots!

Our buildings all fit togeather mainly due to we all use the same buildin materials.

Vesper brick on botom villa plaster on top and blue slate roofs!

Just like in my multi house plot that was shown above by toad.

all our buildings are made like that (marerial wise)

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
yup vesper looks great :)

you can mix those bricks and the logs, and depending on how you do it, they can look fantastic together... so play with it a bit and come up with a compromise style then!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]