Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Villages

- - - - - villages

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Guest_Ispep Aloc_*

Guest_Ispep Aloc_*
  • Guests
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any images of lots that were used to make a village, ie more than 1 house on their lot. I have an 18x18 that I was looking to make a village, but can't quite seem to do it.

Thanks.

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Hi Ispep Aloc (hahaha pepsi cola) I have seen many houses such as you have described that appear to be multiple homes on one plot on Pacific. As far as having any pics, I'm afraid I have none. I too have tried unsuccessfully to create a home like this, and now proudly live in a box with stairs and windows... :laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Toad

Toad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
There is one in vesper, ill go take a pic of it and post it up.

Posted Image

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Sweet!!! What shard is this on Toad???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Ispep Aloc_*

Guest_Ispep Aloc_*
  • Guests
That is a really nice house. Thanks for the pic.

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Heh hey I know that house!

lol That is on the shard of Europa. just accross the bridge from vesper.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Toad, that is an amazing house(I know it's not yours, but it still deserves complimenting!!). If mine werent in fel, I would consider doing something along those lines..

Toad

Toad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
:grin:

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Yes that is really nice!

Bo whats the matter with that house in Fel :P

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I need open spaces for regrouping and restocking. My house is strictly built for pvp functionality. Waterfalls, back doors, a big roof for rolling for scrolls. And of course the flatness of the roof is nice for displaying a gigantic H2O for all to see!! hehe...

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Waterfalls, back doors, a big roof for rolling for scrolls.

Man my UO is so rusty. Ok please explain :)

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
waterfalls for covering up entrances and helping stop fields being placed there, back and side doors for exiting if your front steps are being E fielded, and a big flat wide open roof, so we can go upstairs line up and roll the dice for the good scrolls we get.(Plus I can display a big H2O in the design)
I'll try to take some screenies and explain. I'll make a thread in the homes area called "the innerworkings of a pvp house" hehe, hows that?

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
I maybe have something like a village or two in my photobucket thread... have to look at the other sub albums (crumbling continent, marble isle, naeloth) for more

http://smg.photobuck...495/Alynora/UO/

cheers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Aye, Aly Pwns all in customizeing.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
nah, there's tons better out there ! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petra

Petra

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
Very nice, Alynora. I should get you to hop onto Chessie to do my house hehe. I think an 11x11 may be a challenge for ya though...:hat3:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
always up for a challenge! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Alynora, you do know you´re getting yourself into something when you post stuff like that and someone like me reads that?
(Me = just enough home-customizing skill to build a borg cube. I like decorating but building is a pain in the rear end for me)

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Out of my two houses, I prefer my tram house. But I'm with Bo on this one. My fel house is empty, save about 20 boxes lining the back wall. Bo, ya can't put doors in the back of a house anymore.

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
houses are nice - but sometimes they're more of a hinderance.

sometimes.
i'm not mean - you're just an idiot.