Crusty Old Man of the Wind, Winfield

Greetings my dear friend and countless moons it has been. I see you still sail the seas of the ether. Send me a note or some such in regards to your explorations, endeavors, and adventures. Also of any encounters of past acquaintences, such as Ashland, Lady Marilla, or even the scoundrel Ed McManus.

Highest regards

-Jo

Edited by Johari

Good to see you Johari! It has been a long time! I'm still around and so is PaxLair. We are on most of the facets now, while still having our capital city in Felucca. We have a really active and quality "blog" at PaxLair Times | The PaxLair News Service where we keep up on things. Ashlynn is our main reporter and I just run meetings *grins*. Oh, I will be at the 15th UO Anniversary event in "Fairfax, VA" next month. If you are in the area, let's get together!

Dragonspeed!

Winfield, Old Man

My thanks for the invite however I won't be in the area. Glad to see PaxLair still thrives. I have re-awoken in another realm. It has been quite an adventure although nothing will compare to the days of old. Given your procurement and interest of historical items of note, I perused the annals and didn't see any sketches. Are these to be found or have they erroneously decayed?

Edited by Johari