Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How do i take in-game snap shots and then post them?

- - - - - ingame post shots snap

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Probably the most ridiculous question of the day, but how do i take snapshots and post them here?

free program of somesort?

i want to show you my adobe mud hut i have in minoc.

*grins*

you guys are gonna be so jealous!
i'm not mean - you're just an idiot.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Several ways, most others using some type of program but the way I do it is hit the Print Screen button (top right of keyboard, near page up/down, home, end, etc.)

Then open MS Paint and hit CTRL & V or under the Edit Menu to Paste

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Thanks for the tip.

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
that's ctrl v thingy - didn't work out for me, any other ways?

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
after MS Paint is open just right click on the white background thingy and click and of course save it to where you want too =D

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Hit Shift+Print Screen then open somthing like Paint - hit Ctr-V then go to This location Go and hit "Browse" Find the location if you want to resize the Image change it at "Image Size" then go to "resize image?" And check it. Hit Upload and wait for it to show then go to Hot link for forums (1). Copy and paste were you want it there you go :).

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Although the print screen option will work...I have always preferred IRFanView. A great little piece of freeware available from irfanview.com. I like it because you can take multiple pictures and it will name them sequentially and put them in whatever folder you tell it too, saved as JPG's. It also has cut and resize built into it so you can make it more web friendly sized.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ingame, post, shots, snap