Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

2 Rares you never heard of: Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung (pics)

- - - - - deco decorations deer dropping horse pacific rares yamandon zoo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Potgut

Potgut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I want to familiarize and showcase to the UO rares community these rares; Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung.

The Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung were EM decorations that were left unlocked during the zoo construction event several years ago (~2006) near the Meer Village Zoo in Ilshenar (A zoo only in Pacific). These rares use the same graphics as the horse dung and as far as I know these are the only poop called, "Yamandon Dung" and "Deer Droppings" that exist. They are currently in display at my house (Pacific, trammel) just south of the X-Roads right before you hit the swamps incase you want to check them out (note radar map below).

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the zoo I was refering to near where I found them. Even today you can still see the connection between these droppings and the animals that are on display (namely; White Hinds, a White Stag, and a Yamandon). However, at the time of the event the Deer Droppings and Yamandon Dung were found slightly farther away from this zoo at a pen that held these zoo animals (the EM had also left some other unlocked items such as hay and barrels).
Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Potgut, 18 December 2012 - 09:24 AM.
Typos

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,571 posts
Nice! do you know how many ofthose were dropped/left unlocked?

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

The way I read his post he is claiming those are the only ones as it says that zoo was unique to Pac.

Potgut

Potgut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I only found 1 of each and never heard of anyone else finding or getting anything else like this from the event. The way they were sitting there and decorated looked like they weren't meant to be given out, but i'm not 100% certain.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,571 posts
Thanks for the explanation. I figured that was teh case. I know on Origin we had a few things that didn't' get locked down and people returned them to the EMs and there were two or three of the same thing, so I wondered. It's possible some decayed too.

nice rares to have tho!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deco, decorations, deer, dropping, horse, pacific, rares, yamandon, zoo