Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

need an easy casual template

4 replies to this topic

jmholbr

jmholbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
long time player coming back after loosing access to inactive account and need help.
What i want...
  • need for no more than 1 or 2 toons
  • i dont play peerless so basic farming old dungeons think elementals and drakes
  • need to be able to generate moddest income
  • i play in 30 minute increments

what i have
  • started 14 day trial
  • have 100%lrc all 70 suit already thanks to generous players
  • was going for lumberjack/chiv/necro template but not feeling it
  • i am a social person so would like a little craft a little warrior

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
I am really happy with my mage/stealther/SWer.

I can go most anywhere with stealth. I wear them down with magery and then hit them with Word of Death (spellweaving).

Hope helps,
Clex

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
you ought to make one good fighter and one good resource gatherer/crafter in my opinion. could be much more effective that way.

jmholbr

jmholbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i like the idea of one character being able to work on his own or in a group
however 2 may be more effective. i played on siege for a number of years and enjoyed playing champ spawns i ran 2 accounts one crafter one warrior

i guess my real concern is it seems like you have to run some extremely complicated template in order to even enjoy something like a simple spawn!?

example the need to build a character to fit a suit of armor and items instead of the other way around and to have to infest millions in gold and tons of time in order to build those items for that character !?

i want to be able to go fight titans one on one with out someone standing there to rez me for example i know dying happens but to hold ones on

i need to be able to maintain the character solo as well as in a group if not assist others.

i dont have stygian abyss...

any more thoughts.,

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Hi, I always return to UO in September 2012 (I gave it up in 2002). My opinion is, you must invest much time and millions of gold with the "new" UO.

For example:
- I have now a GM Smith and GM Tailor -> the armor and other things isn't good enough, because I have no Imbuing
- My Mage have GM Magery, GM Eval, GM Medi, GM Focus, Inscription 82, Resisting Spells 91, Spell Weaving 10 -> some Monsters are very tough with this Skills, it isn't good enough

So, its very hard to create good Characters and you need time.

Reply to this topic