Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Guinivere

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Guin shook her head and slowly looked around. Maybe she shouldn't have done that. Her head was pounding, her eyes were blurry, her throat burned like it was scalded and the smell of ash and brimestone clogged her nose. Nothing remained, it was all a heap of smouldering rubble. Slowly she rose to her feet to get a better look at what was once her lovely little home. Trouble found her, as it always did, just another sign tha chaos might not rule the world, but it would never let her live in peace. She was after all the decendant of the great Xendrella Kryss. She steadied herself and slowly let her mana well up within her, a nice warm feeling rose up inside of her radiating outward. She muttered a few simple words In Vas Mani and the pain was gone, her wounds were healed. Suddenly she remembered Shadowfax and ran toward the stable, it too had been burned to the ground and for a moment she feared the worst. But as she rounded the courtyard she heard and soft whinny and he came prancing toward her,

"Ahh my dear friend I had feared the worst." She rubbed his nose and looked deep into his eyes and heard him speak inside her mind. "Little one never worry, takes more than an agent of Chaos to best me." She smiled, a tired and weary smile but it was all she could muster. She was far more aged than her young years, but her mother had taught her early, they would always come and she had to be prepared. There had only been two this time, both of them dead now, gone from this plane into the abyss. But the damage had been done and she had used all her mana in defeating them. She walked along the pasture and looked for the great oak tree. Running her hand along the trunk her fingers firmly pressed the knot and a panel on the tree slid back revealing a recess. She pulled out the ruck sack and the wooden chest within.

"Where to Shadowfax? Where do we go now?" "Well young one we go where order dictates we go. And that is leading me toward Skara Brae." She sighed inwardly, it was as she feared, Chaos had indeed done its worst. Because now she was going home.

kahlansig.jpg

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Whoa, when did you post this? How did I miss it?

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
LOL awhile ago... something I was toying around with, maybe doing some RP around it. Does it have merit?

kahlansig.jpg

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Aye, it definitely does have merit!