Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Please help!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ok so I got a castle for my bday.. weee. Now that the inital shock has worn off I cannot find a post with a walk through of how to make custom counter tops with the stone tables.... please anyone?

kahlansig.jpg

dyrk

dyrk

account buyer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
bump i wanna know too

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Custom counters in uncustomizables houses are different than in custom houses.

Are you looking for a block of just tables that look cohesive and unbroken? Or are you wanting more than that? I can give instructions for both.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I am trying to do the one where you place the gozas... raise them up, place a table on top, have the nice cherry armoires underneath... I get so confused. Heh I'd be willing to sell you my left arm if you wanted to do a comprehensive walk through or even log on pac and help me... I've been trying for a week. How do you lower them, I know you chop them and get the table legs to disappear...

kahlansig.jpg

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Decorator tool :P

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Heh ok yeah i got that part. But how do u get the legs to disappear? I think I am going to need you to show me at least once... or maybe a step by step. Sorry I am not good at this stuff but I do learn once I see it done or get it once myself. Like I can get the middle piece to look like i want but then the ones on the ends with the legs dont look right.... and i have to start all over.

kahlansig.jpg

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
You chop the ends off. You only use the middle piece except at the corners. Then you can use the whole table. I can definitely do a guide, maybe try to do a video guide on it.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ok ok makes sense! so like on the north long wall of the castle, lower level, i want to do a long aggie counter top. I am trying to start it near the archway on the wall. I place the gozas, raise em up, place the table. Now as I said I can get the one piece in the middle to look right. But how in the name of all thats sane to i get that corner piece to be like the one in the middle? How many tables will I be chopping for just this one 3 tile set? Obviously there will be many more as I go down the wall, but if I can get the first set done then I will know what to do.

kahlansig.jpg

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
The corner piece will never look the same unfortunately. Best bet for that is to use gozas without borders and use them as the countertops. Then it becomes seemless and same shapes.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Okay this is solid granite how the heck?

Posted Image

kahlansig.jpg

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
That picture is too tiny for me to see. BUt it's pretty easy to do.

You place the gozas, raise them up 12 or 13, place your table, lower the goza on the leg you want to remove till it breaks the table. Once broken, you can chop that table piece, then move he other tables into place.

I can show you this week sometime

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
sweet let me know whenever ur avilable

kahlansig.jpg

dyrk

dyrk

account buyer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
please do a tut or post pics of process i would like to see

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
How to Create a Granite Counter Tops and Cabinets in An Uncustomizable Home | UO Home Decor