Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Mesanna Revisits. :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
So a friend of a friend of a friend heard that Mesanna was coming to our shard again. Not long after that, I heard she was actually on our shard. So I logged in, quickly grabbed my mask from storage and made my way to the EM Hall.

Mesanna stayed awhile, peeked in our packs and dyed masks and jack-o-lanterns per request. While she chatted and joked with us - the producer dropped hints of things to come.

She even filled one special request...

Posted Image

She did so instantly! (LOL!)

Posted Image

As for me, I decided not to make any extra requests...instead I safely returned home to hang the newly colored mask.

Posted Image

--------
From our chat, it is my understanding that there will be sugar on vendors soon. Also, some time in the near future the lantern event will be coming to our shard!

UPC

UPC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I like my request better
Posted Image

Also, some time in the near future the lantern event will be coming to our shard!

Good luck, I got one on Napa and I was one of the very few. I sold it for what most people would consider a staggering amount of gold.

Fargo

Fargo

UO Youtube Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Sugar on NPC vendors! Do they not like plant growers? :(

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Sugar on NPC vendors! Do they not like plant growers? :(

I think it's because it's needed in mass amounts for the new storyline/quest that requires you to cure people.

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

I like my request better

Good luck, I got one on Napa and I was one of the very few. I sold it for what most people would consider a staggering amount of gold.

I've never been to any event hosted by Mesanna - so win or lose - it will be a new experience. lol.

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Thanks for the great report! Awesome look forward to hearing what you think of the Mesanna event!

kahlansig.jpg