Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Looking for some info on this...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I'm not sure if this is rare or where it comes from. I think it might be some event item but the "blessed" tag makes me wonder if it's a quest item. Can anybody tell me about this bottle? It's value? Where it came from? Thank you so much in advance!

Posted Image

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I have been asking everybody and searching google for awhile.. I really want to know where this came. I ran across mentions of colored bless bottles thread and the mention of this event.. http://www.uoforums....tle-colors.html

Ranger of the Abyss Part 1: A Light in the Darkness - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

I am thinking it comes from this. It partly answers my question, that is if the bottle comes from here. It doesn't tell me how much the bottle might be worth. I saw one on uosearch for 8 mill but one listing isn't enough to get a good idea on the value of an item. From what I read, you can't do this event anymore either. (unless I misunderstand from my lack of sleep lol.)

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Searching more I found...
http://www.uoforums....-item-list.html

Fargo

Fargo

UO Youtube Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
I wonder how much it went for? Or even if it met its reserve price?

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Good question..I know somebody tried to sell a torture rack deed for 25 mill and it wouldn't go. It's a monthly spawn, I gave two away at Eventageous' grand opening. I priced them at 10 mill in my head. I wasn't here for this bottle, so I can't price like that. lol. I have no info on it other than what I found and posted here. :(

Fargo

Fargo

UO Youtube Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
I would suggest keeping it! It seems like it is a rare item indeed and one worth holding onto for histories sake.

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Well, I have somebody interested in it. We both want to know value. He has a museum (in progress) and will make a fair trade. He hasn't seen one before.

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
but I'd also like to know the history behind the piece. :)

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

but I'd also like to know the history behind the piece. :)

It's pretty much what you mention in the earlier link, although to be exact it's from the end of stage two, and for the start of stage three, of 'Ranger of the Abyss"

Ranger of the Abyss Part 3: The Ink is Mighty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

I have a few of those bottles - colours were random, but match the style and shape of the one you have

http://www.uoforums....AAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Value... not a clue! Never known one sell, never sold one myself...

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Thanks for all the help. :) It's probably a bit more rare than it was when the event was first launched due to people throwing them into the trash for points. I think it's probably one of those items that would gain value -if- you had a large and/or complete set of the hues.