Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Post your suits!!

- - - - - post suits

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
no resist=sux for pvp
Posted Image

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
its a pvm char :P

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
still sux.

rat mages will poison u every time.
ull vget hit with mana drain and not have enough mana left for one whither even...
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Why would you even be fighting rat mages???????

I like the template, but your posting in the PvP section??????

I would work for spawning, But it would be hard to play. I use a peace necro for spawns sometimes, but I have difficulty having no resists with poison and mana drain. The peace sometimes isn't adequate. Its definitely a pot chugging template. And sux PvP. I'm still learning how to play it. I find it takes 2-3 months to learn how to play a template. I have the advantage of being able to ask my guildmates advice. Since they have had every type of character going.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
because you're doing ratmen spawn all the time in despise, or any other champ that pops it?

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
I never done a coon so far. Rikktor once and Mephitis once, that was all for me hehe.

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
best current "spawning" template for a necro...

120 Magery
120 wrestle
120 spiritspeak
120 magicresist
105 necromancy

-depending on what u need the next skill is one of the three following

120 evalint (para fields) =705 skill total
120 spellweave....(wildfire, essence of wind...) =705 skill total
80 poisoning (dp fields, evilomen+in nox = lethal poison...) =665 skill total

-key to this template is enhance pot ring, and carrying pots.

Orny+fcr2 ecru ring (2/5 casting...)

or orny+inquis (2/6 casting) -then use any old ecru...lrc, dci, w/e....

one hand open at all times....

Carry orange petals, bolas, and a trapped box.

Purely a choke point.spawn defence char...

Throw on protection for third level (if its a rat spawn...and u arent next to a peacer) and eat the orange petal.
Bola ppl that are attacking u...disarm dexies, chug pots while spiritspeaking and greater healing and its damn hard to die ever....
use efileds+nox fields (para fields if eval...) get ppl stuck, then whither the heck out of them.

EP is the key tho, along w/ having enough pots....and most importantly the petals and bolas, and knowing when to put on prot and when to turn it off.

Any Questions ICQ me =-)
Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
well since we are talking about necro mage pvm'ers, i just read what you wrote and its making me want to switch my template. right now i just wither the hell outta everything in clusters and its working ok i have this for skills
110 mage/med/eval/resist/ss/necro and the leftover points are in focus. what should i change?

im using a scrappers and chaos vesper shield, and my suit is 100 lrc 60 resists with some nice glasses and 3/1 ring bracelets

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
since i happen to be ON my necro mage "spawner" atm...here is his skills

Magery 120.0 120.0
Magic Resistance 120.0 120.0
Spirit Speak 120.0 120.0
Wrestling 120.0 120.0
Necromancy 105.0 105.0
Poisoning 80.0 80.0
Meditation 50.0 50.0
Tracking 5.0 5.0
Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
if i stay 110 in mage/med/eval/resist/necro/ss should i pick up 80 poison or wrestling

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
DROP MED
or atleast lower it ...to fit 120 wrestle
Posted Image

Carl

Carl

eltiT resU motsuC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
cant i just forget wrestling and pick up staff of the magi

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Thought we were supposed to see swim suits in here, not skills.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
l
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

cant i just forget wrestling and pick up staff of the magi

yes

but then i reccomend getting that 120 mage as ur defence wil primarily be based off of that mage skill.
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
also have fun when u get disarmed =>
Posted Image

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Holy crap Gala... those legs are awesome... 21phy, 20fire, 20 cold,mana+ lrc!! :shocked:

My mage just got a new suit that needs some major tweeking.
AOF, HOM, Orny, Crimson, 13MR, 100% LRC, 45 LMC, 40DCI, 15 enchance pots 18/70/70/70/70. (Phys is 40 w/ resist..whcih I am dropping :X )

So I'm going to drop the AOF and rearrange some armor pieces to get higher phys but keep the MR/LRC (go higher if I can help it). But easier said then done, unfortunately.

My other suit (nox necro fenc) consists of Orny, Crimson, and misc armor to give HCI/DCI/100% LRC, 40% LMC and MR.

Then my Stealth Archer's suit has HCI, some DCI, 70s resists and some stat bonuses. Nothing special. I don't get hit often, but I also run ALOT on her because I'm still at 6 second heals (ouch). I'm rearranging her suit to give as much hpr as possible w/ having the highest hp and dex available, faster heals = less running. heheheh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: post, suits