Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Template help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Hello everybody!

I'm a new recruit, and I'm looking for some template help for my Sampire.

I found completely different Sampire templates, and I cant decide which one to go with. So here they are:

Template 1:
120 Mele
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Necro
90 Tatics
60 Chiv
90 Healing

Template 2:
120 Fencing
120 Bushido
100 Necro
90 Tatics
90 Healing
100 Anatomy
80 Chiv

Which one of these do you think would be the best, or do you know of a better template?

Thanks!

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
Welcome to the alliance! I will be absolutely no help with this as I enjoy playing quirky templates myself. There are many in the alliance who do enjoy talking templates so I'm sure they will be speaking up shortly.

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Thanks for the welcome!

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I'm not a member but this is what I would do.

120 melee (i like macing because of the AI from a hamer pick)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 bushido
99 necro
60 parry
rest in chiv: 85 chiv ideal

just me

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
That equals 724. My account is new so the highest I can go is 700...right?

Baruk_S

Baruk_S

UO YouTube Creator

• Members
  • 1,219 posts
With some jewels of sorts you can get higher, and the remaining 20 points will come over the years.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
yeah, you could put 10 chiv on ring and bracelet and just do 81, raise it up as account ages.

ultimatenoob

ultimatenoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My Sampire has

120 Swords
120 Bush
110 anat
110 tact
99.1 necro
90.9 resist
70 chiv

Main diff with other temps is I have resist which I find very helpful in spawns to avoid getting mana drained all the time.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
main dif is you dont get the mana reduction from 300 warrior skills so you put out no were near the damage. 1 swing after a vamp and you can AI again with that.

silence201

silence201

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
My samp temp is
Swords 120
Bush 110 (120 with ring)
Parry 110
Tact 100
Necro 100
Anat 94
Chiv 86
My samp is kinda new but so far I have done baracoon spawn with ease, rikktor in 31 min 1 death my 1st attempt havnt tried again,doom 5 rooms and dark father pretty easy,medusa with some deaths just gotta practice her more, and alot of other things I have done so far. I just think gear is alot more important then template

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
The reason alot people drop the parry down to 60 Silence is because they put out alot more damage by raising tactics and anat up. This will negate the fact that you get hit a little more and let you take down mobs faster.

silence201

silence201

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Only reason I did it this way was because when I returned I already had most skills where they are at and just needed to get bushido up

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
From what I've read so far, Parry is kinda a wasted skill with bushido. Is this not the case after all?

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You cant use a shield with bushido. Parry+Bush lets you parry with 1 and 2 handed weapons. The reason people but 60 on the template I mentioned it to achieve some chance to block and the mana reduction on specs for 300 skillpoints toward fightings kills

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
are yall carrying potions to heal?

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I do, I use a hammer pick for AI. Twinking scimitar for whirlwind, and nunchacks leafblade of ease for fient/ai. Thing with using th leafblade though is you can use evade even with UBWS on it.

silence201

silence201

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
yes i use pots