Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Weird template..

- - - - - template weird

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Unless it has been changed all target peace does is it makes them lose there targeting cursor (at least for a mage).

Vepl

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I think it fizzles mages and stops warriors attacks. They then have to reselect war mode to continue. Really usefull. But 200 points just for music and peace???? maybe a bit of a waste.

Guest_Lazerus_*

Guest_Lazerus_*
  • Guests
Chivalry (4/6)
Spellweaving
Swords
Resist
Ninjitsu
Meditation
Bushido

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
The lack of parry screws you if you fight another nox dexxer.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
It seems like a pretty offensive-minded template tho, so it may be built for bursts of power, and quick deaths, instead of defensive built. I have 2 dexers, 1 is built for equal off/def and can stand a test of a long fight, and 1 goes down if the combo's dont hit like planned, but when they do, the other guy dirtnaps more often than I do.

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
what about something like:

parry
tactics
anatomy
bushido
spellweaving
sword
medit/healing?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
well if you are going to have anat, I would suggest healing. Anat is kinda pointless by itself. The only bonus I have ever seen by having anat stand alone, is you can cure dp with a bandage at 120. If you wanted to, instead of anat/heal, do chiv/med. That would work. Thing is though, spellweaving is VERY mana heavy, so you would have to find a balance between str for HP, dex for swinging, and mana for spellweaving. It can be done, but you would want to stick with weapons that are below 3s, and do like 90dex(giving you the 2.25swing cap w/3s weap. Try to keep your mana around 100 so you dont pop your entire manapool on a few spells, and have some MR on your suit +med. Entirely feasable, just with the right gear.

Guest_Lazerus_*

Guest_Lazerus_*
  • Guests
Well if you use a good bokuto you can drop dex heavily and dump it into int. As far as not having parry goes, I just use a UBWS war fork to dis arm other dexxies.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
This is very true, however the problem with relying strictly on 2s & 2.5s weapons is you will never kill anyone with them with the low damage output. Nobody is going to let you chop away for 10-15 damage a pop until they die, graciously handing over their 3.3k hehe......

So you will have to try to fit in some more powerful weapons, or add other things into the template, as in deathstrike, lethal poison, conc blow, crush blow and so on.

Guest_Lazerus_*

Guest_Lazerus_*
  • Guests
That's not quite the case. If you have a bokuto with high DI, hit lightning, and maybe some HCI, nerve strike becomes pretty deadly considering its based off your bushido instead of the damage you actually do. Also, deathstrike is a must since most people will run away by instinct. Deadly poisoned ninja stars are just icing on the cake.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Well I was referring mostly to his template he wrote above, which had no ninjitsu. I have 120 swds, 100+ di, and my bokuto is really nice, just to name some stats on it, it has hit harm 33, hci10, di 45, and I still only hit people for 15ish, and about 8 with the harm, and the nerve strike is about 20, but thats just 1 hit. as soon as you get another hit, they are healed back up, and it was for nothing. I love bokutos, but mostly for quick hits and stopping them while i switch to a higher damage weapon....

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
what is cap for DI? 300?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template, weird