Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Attention Pvpers of ATL, PAC, GL, LS and everywhere else

43 replies to this topic

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

Hmm Dragkiris.. aint you the one who I had a run in a few years back?

Yes, if by a few years you mean 4. On the Europa shard by buying a book off a vendor.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I would say a true test of skill would be to each have the exact same character with the same suit, which would be agreed before the fight. And then we rest skill of the player rather than the gear in game. This could be done on test center and why not extend it to everyone... The only downside is making sure the same skills are used by everyone!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
suits for dueling arent hard to make even. Just put a limit on eaters hpr and casting focus.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I never got the "no pots" mentality. I guess it works for a scheduled duel. However, if I am running around and get into a PvP situation, I am going to use every advantage I have.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Because if you ever run out you need to understand timing so your not fully reliant on them.

Salivern Diago

Salivern Diago

Ultima Auctions Broker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
Ahh yes I thought it was you. You should come back to Cats.. then I along with some friends can PK you for 95mils worth.

As told by someone: Eventually, the sun has to shine again :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I dont even have an active account right now. Before I let my accounts lapse we had locked down Atl, LS, Gl and chessy. PvP is fun but there is no competition anymore.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
And it was 90 mil, not 95 mil. I remember all my thefts.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Dragkiris since you don't have an active account should I disregard the items you won ages ago on Ultima Auctions?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You can, I tried to meet up with you for several days before I had to go out in the field for that month but I guess we could never get online at the same time :(.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Yes was quite a pain.. Will you be coming back to the game??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
I dunno I may if they ever put some balance and variety into PvP. Or make some pvm worth my time. 1000000000 hp mobs with 90 damage melee hits are not fun after the first time you solo them. I'll pay every couple months to keep my house up though.

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Read the upcoming changes. It might be a start.

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Zuckuss have you taken up drinking?

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Zuckuss have you taken up drinking?

Sure, why not. Come and play.

Podolak

Podolak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
Zuck is trying to breath some life back in to Catskills is all. Even though I've been on ATL more lately I'd be happy to see some great PvP action return. I am the worse mage on Cats so if any of you x-fers want to fight I'll need to be on a full mystic/mage with hpr and pots and you'll have to be pure only. It still will weight in your favor but I'll feel better prepared.

Salivern Diago

Salivern Diago

Ultima Auctions Broker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
I'm terrible at PVP which means I end up being at the mercy of which ever red is around at the time :(

As told by someone: Eventually, the sun has to shine again :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

icd

icd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Lol, bring all your guild to Atl, we need some action there =)

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
You all suck.

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

....Some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet....You all suck.

^ double morale much?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reply to this topic