Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Attention Pvpers of ATL, PAC, GL, LS and everywhere else

43 replies to this topic

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
You all suck.

If you think otherwise, why don't you come prove me wrong. There is no challenge for us here.

Come to Cats if you can put your donut down for two seconds. There are a few spots in Yew available.... newbies.

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ok question: why don't you go and dominate those shards then??

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Been there, done that.

We have our own "special" community here of which I cannot leave. Some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet.

You all suck.

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
haha I had an honest question.

So they don't have their own special community? I'm just saying...

I'm sure this is a half joking thread but just pointing that out because when Xfers came out it seemed pretty regular for new guilds to show up to attempt to "own" a shard.

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Oh my Zuckuss...(if you are the person I used to know a decade ago) how big your teeth are...

Are you active on Catskills? If so, what are you favorite activities on game?

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Zuckas no offense but the pvp scene on cats is horrid. I was the best mage on the shard when I went there 4-5 years ago, and there is less competition now...

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Nice joke kid. I think we had a nice laugh. Come shut me up and mage duel me.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning and made you so feisty?

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
You want some? Hows the uoguilds project going?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I wouldn't know, I'm not involved in it. :P

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Forum activity is forum activity whether you like the OP or not. And I got no beef with you Adam, unless you are one of those 40y/o terrible pvpers on Atlantic that has no timing, then yes I am talking to you too. =)

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Find a broker and put up enough money to make it reactivating my account. Nabin, Rupert, Rabbit, Goose, Chad, Soc, Slipknot, Exploit, and Gov will all work for me no problem. I'll throw 250 mil vs your 100 mil. 1 open template, 1 pure mage, and a full backpack open template for the tie breaker? Or we can do any mixture of that to whatever you think will give you an advantage.

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
*starts making popcorn*

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark

You want some? Hows the uoguilds project going?

Its actually doing fairly decent, thanks for asking.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Forum activity is forum activity whether you like the OP or not. And I got no beef with you Adam, unless you are one of those 40y/o terrible pvpers on Atlantic that has no timing, then yes I am talking to you too. =)

And here's me thinking Pitr was an oddball.

Salivern Diago

Salivern Diago

Ultima Auctions Broker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
Hmm Dragkiris.. aint you the one who I had a run in a few years back?

As told by someone: Eventually, the sun has to shine again :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Digitali

Digitali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Hey, leave Pitr out of this. *throws popcorn at Adam*

Selling tickets to the Zuck vs Drag duel. There will be free booze and cookies. There will be pat downs at the door to make sure nobody is packing something dangerous. (feel free to bring gold to bribe person in charge to avoid this)

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Find a broker and put up enough money to make it reactivating my account. Nabin, Rupert, Rabbit, Goose, Chad, Soc, Slipknot, Exploit, and Gov will all work for me no problem. I'll throw 250 mil vs your 100 mil. 1 open template, 1 pure mage, and a full backpack open template for the tie breaker? Or we can do any mixture of that to whatever you think will give you an advantage.

No, instead how about this. Being the adept self-proclaimed best mage on my shard 5 years ago, why don't you buck up and come and simply come fight me for bragging rights.

Your impressive knowledge of brokers won't make your loss any easier to sustain. I won't pay you to come. You have to come yourself, if you think you have what it takes. Otherwise this is just nonsense.

It is a common tactic of folks who wish to dodge duels by asking the opponent to put up an exorbitant amount of gold and going through the motions of find a broker and setting up a time and place when the fact is, you should show up this evening and put my rusty ass in it's place if you actually thought you had a chance.

Also we can do just straight mage no pots, supplies or buffs... but whichever you feel would give you the advantage of course.

Or... You can bring some folks and see how well we fare in team combat. Hopefully you guys would hang around a bit.

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

And here's me thinking Pitr was an oddball.

Can't we both be?

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
If you just want a duel for no money, I can use a friends account to do it on test. Me nor any of my friends have active pvp chars on cats. Feel free to have your guild do char copies there too though. Show me that there is competition left in the game for my guild and I'll reactivate.

Reply to this topic