Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Cap's weather journal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/12 mostly sunny with a nice breeze coming in from the bay. The peasants are doing well with the wheat harvest and have cut hay once all ready. This may turn out to be a dry year .

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/13 was nice day mid 80's light wind . We need rain the ground it starting to crack all ready .

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/14-6/15 I must have drank to much and fell asleep not to worry I didn't miss much both days were the same dreadfully hot and dry low 90 then mid 90

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/16 hot and windy mid 90's had to go to a god sons birthday party luckily the heat was tempered buy the wind while drinking buy the water avoiding the children I manged to cacth a large carp didn't know I had any fishing skill must have been the mead

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/17 not as hot was nice day for fathers day get this the godson lost his new fishing pole les than 24h after getting it I bet it was same carp getting back at me

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/18 not a bad day still no rain upper 80's some wind hopefully it will blow in a storm on a bright note he found his fishing pole little guy got lucky the hook broke off but the float stayed on the line so they found it buy snagging it

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
6/19~20 hot dry no wind not worth talking about both days mid 90's now 6/21 thank the gods not much but some water from the sky with any luck we will get some more so I have grain to brew with will be a long winter if I dont get the keep filled with kegs of drinks