Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Guild Meeting 6/3/2012

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Following the monthly Alliance Meeting all members of R3 are requested and expected to come to the Sagewind Plaza (owned by Rusko at the Crossroads) for the first of our monthly guild meetings.

We have grown to the point where these meetings are neccessary to ensure the fluidity and comaradire of our guild. I hope to keep it brief, but as it is our first one I make no promises.

Please come prepared to air questions, comments, concerns and grievances. Please remain RESPECTFUL to each other if there is conflict to be discussed. I however am open to hear whatever you have to say however you need to say it. But be prepared for the same in return.

Topics for Discussion:

Guild Leadership
*Council
*Elders

Guild Hunts
*pvp
*pvm
*factions

Alliance Auction
*paid workers
*items
*ventrilo

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Kahlan

kahlansig.jpg

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
what time is the meeting? also I am a new recruit and had I not looked at this message board I would not have known about meeting. I would request more than a day's notice in the future. I have work and personal plans and with more notice I might be able to make adjustments if there is a conflict.

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
For future reference guild meetings will follow the alliance meeting every month. If you cannot make it we completely understand. HOWEVER I tell everyone to check the forums, this is exactly why. And we have been announcing it in guild chat and ventrilo. Hope you can make it.

kahlansig.jpg

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone and their patience with me. Currently I don't havea working headset, and while I am familiar with Ventrillo, it has not been what I have used in other games on a regular basis. (Skype fan)
Also, thanks to Rusko for taking the time to invite two of my alts, Flyn and Juraviel, as well as help from Me in showing me where to buy and use repair deeds.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in guild. Is there a distiction between using the term Hunt versus say a Champ spawn?
Either way I look forward to lending my limited abilities when possible.
It's nice to be in an active guild again.

Roland

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Hey Roland np! Glad to hear you got it all taken care of. Yeah there is a difference, a hunt is anything the guild or alliance does together while a champ is specific to a spawn with a boss. And most often than not it will be in fel.

kahlansig.jpg

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
It's nice to have more hands involved. Tuesday will be R3's FIRST of many Tuesday night Events to be held.

We will be doing Void Pool, all Guildmates and Alliance members are welcome to join, and also anyone else playing on Pacific that wants to give a hand at defeating the void pool.

This will be a test to place the proper templates in the right spots to ensure success... So please be patient and we are gonna try to come up with an unstoppable force!!

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.