Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

To the knuckleheads guild/clan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Would you guys happen to have an active imbuer on Drachenfeldts? I am in need of a suit. Will pay of course :)

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Sure, what grade of suit you wish, basic one or a little more advanced?

-Gilmour
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
I hope either of you will post pictures of the finished suit so we can comment on it.
Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Hehe, well if its a basic one, it hardly needed to post images of it. :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
Aww :-( :-( :-(
Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
I was thinking of a mage suit. (Ring/Bracelet too)

70s resists
100% LRC
40% LMC
max MR
+Int/Mana
max FC/FCR

Not that experienced in suit building these days, heh.

How much would that cost if you went all in? (artifact ring/bracelets can substitute)

I don't have a char on Drachenfeldts, but I want to train one up pretty fast. So I was wondering if you could help me out?

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
I am not a Knucklehead, but let me try to help with this question:
Which race are you thinking of?
Gargoyle, elf, human?

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I am not a Knucklehead, but let me try to help with this question:
Which race are you thinking of?
Gargoyle, elf, human?

Good question actually. Always been LC the human, though I guess as a mage, LC the elf would be better suited.

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
I am quite pleased you will visit us on Drachenfels.

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
I always prefer humans where ever possible, just love jack of all trades and extra carry capacity ;)

But to answer your request, I don't usually make suits this scale for others, usually i ask people to bring materials.. mainly because my own mats stock is fairly limited (seeds of renewal apart of which i got tons).

Also some work making a suit like that, cause you usually need to craft a crap ton of armor pieces so you make the base resists work with you, and I'm short on leather also.

If i can buy some leather however, I will attempt to make some useable parts, and I will let you know what mats are needed for imbuing so you can go shopping.

Ok?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
I can try :) I just needed to grind up a char to friday, heh. I have no chars and no resources on Drachenfeldts. But Ruperts got gold.

It was just really if you had the time/resources through a guild imbuer. But I can just as well just throw together some shopped around arties, depending on Drachenfeldts market.

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
You have access to Rupert Avery's gold? Hm I am not a knucklehead, but in this case I might be able to help out... :-D

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
He has access to it in the sense that he pays it back on Europa :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Hinreissend need gold, let her do it ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
You know I was just trying to be helpful - you said you are low on leather, I can help you with that. Leather, Boura pelts and maybe some more imbuing stuff you need to complete the suit. Mh damn I should have been at work two hours ago.

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

You know I was just trying to be helpful - you said you are low on leather, I can help you with that. Leather, Boura pelts and maybe some more imbuing stuff you need to complete the suit.

Need any of the above mentioned for the suit?

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
started working on the suit, sorry, i got distracted :/
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gilmour

Gilmour

Danish Knucklehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Suit is done, please icq me to meet up 525-91-550 ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Suit is done, please icq me to meet up 525-91-550 ;)

Got you, thanks a lot for the suit :) Payment inbound.