New Neighbors in Nidaros and a Return to the Realm!

I have returned again to Britannia and the Realm! I do hope my return helps the Statehood of PaxLair and the Realm in general. Indeed, much has changed here in these lands...

That being said, I have relocated from my old haunts on Moonglow to larger spaces upon noticing my prior homestead ravaged by these desperate rioters as of late. I have had even to leave the city of Skara Brae, due to the rioters terrible tactics of putting the city up in flames. I have been able to find open land in the pastoral city of Nidaros on the outskirts of Skara Brae.

The building plot has been secured, and the builders have finally left. I have now moved in next door to the Nidaros Town Hall! Needless to say, I was happy enough to move in, even if the rogue surveyors prevented me for some time this week. The builders' despite all their skill weren't much more helpful, as builders in Britannia are ever the more scarce and ever the more limited in their abilities. Yet costs continue to rise!

Citizens of Nidaros and all of PaxLair, feel free to stop by and stay awhile! But please forgive the dust, we're still remodeling!

attachment.php?attachmentid=13055 attachment.php?attachmentid=13056