Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List of Potential Rares

- - - - - history items rares ultima values

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Crismodin

Crismodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok so I have recently been trying to get back into Ultima Online - Haven't really played much in the last 2-3 years but before I kinda went away I left my house pretty much near full with what I thought are rares. I have so much stuff and I feel like I have forgotten a pastlife that I once used to know so I was hoping you guys could help me out on origins and potential worth. I would love to know the history of these items.
Hope this isn't too excessive...

Part 1: Items
1. A Robe - I have a few of these laying around

2. Now I have hundreds of items with the term

2.1 "Of Exceptional Quality" in them... ranging from clothing to forks.
2.2 Or like "A Boots of Exceptional Quality" Blessed
2.3 "A Cloak of Exceptional Quality"
2.4 "Of Exceptional Quality" Blessed -- Which is a robe

I have lots and lots of random furniture as well
Same goes with random weapons of varying metals and quality that are Of Exceptional Quality

2.5 "A Plain Dress [Exceptional]"
2.6 "Runebook Made By Mr Clean [Exceptional]"
2.7 "A Kryss Made By Crimson Dragon [Exceptional]" - 2 stones - 20% Damage increase.
2.8 "Long Pants (blessed)" Blessed

3. Member Of The Legion Of Chaos (Black sash) which is Blessed - I always thought it was an event item but no idea where from
3.1 Partisan of Chaos (Blue sash) Blessed - think its an event item as well (Im wearing this on my avatar as well)

4. AoS Colored Clothing - Now I went a little overboard in collecting this stuff... I have boxes filled with cool colors and sashes and robes/cloaks - everything

5. Green Robe - I've had this for a long time never knew its origins.
5.1 (5) Ball of Yarn that is Bright Ice White

6. Now I have a few weapons laying around that are see through and very odd in colors - But nothing real special other than that like
6.1 A Dagger with a bright neon blue hue - normal stats
6.2 A Pickaxe that has the same bright neon blue hue
6.3 A Paladin Sword - looks odd...

7. Items that are in sets of 2 ? - Like 2 Oil Flasks or 2 Candles that layer each other - not sure on this one

8. A couple stacks of Blackmoor and a set of 2 Muffins but looks more like 4-5 with the graphic ?

9. A normal color (White-tan) Old bank check for Value: 1 -- and another yellow bank check for Value: 183 - Are those worth anything?

10. A Cut Leather - It's reversed the other way
10.1 4 Ingots (Black-coal colored with no name)

11. "Shirt" Acquired by Begging
11.1 A Pitcher of Water - Its Nearly Empty. - Acquired by begging

12. A Full set of Daemon Bone Armor - basic normal stats - its red - durability 255/255

13. A Full set of old Haven armor - All has the green hue - not sure if this is rare

14. Lots of Pink Champagne Bottles which are full and Champagne Flutes (The glasses)
14.1 Some of the Champagne Bottles are Darker Pink or Lighter then the rest
14.2 "A Bottle of Water" It's full

15. Tool Kit (Doesn't say how many uses just says Tool Kit 1 stone)
15.1 Shovel (Same thing as the tool kit)

16. Bones -- 35 Stones -- Had these for a really long time to
16.1 Empty Tub -- 30 Stones -- Can't open

17. The Head of Lord Steve - 1 STone - (Has the graphic of someones head)

18. Lots of 5 year celebration Colored Cakes
18.1 Personal Bless Deeds for random people
18.2 A Mini House Deed - varying houses ect
18.3 AoS Colored Roses "A Rose"

19. Like 5-6 "A Shirt Embroidered with "We Created The Food." Blessed - No idea why I have 5-6 of these
19.1 "A Low Quality Finnigan's Hat" Cursed

20. "Boots" That have 90 Bless Charges - 10 STR Bonus - 10 Dex - 10 INT - require 10 str to wear
20.1 "Tribal Mask" 90 Bless Charges - basic stats and bonuses
20.2 "Platemail Gorget" 90 bless charges - same as the tribal mask
20.3 "100 Diamond Earrings"

21. A bag filled with Bows that have 2 Slayers on them and then some with just 1 slayer and a unique name examples:
21.1 A Bow of Dragon Slaying -- Water Elemental Slayer & Dragon Slayer - 100% Physical Damage - thats it..
21.2 A Bow of Daemon Dismissal -- Just has Demon Slayer on it

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
Ah someone copied & pasted my wish list! Seriously, you could start your own little museum, wouldn't that be nice to display it to the world?
Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Crismodin

Crismodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
You know I thought about that but I don't know where my museum rates on the types of rares. I don't remember a lot about most of these items anymore other than I loved collecting them a long time ago.

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
I don't believe museums that are crammed to the brim are the best ones. A museum that has a neat layout, a nice host to say hello to the guests, maybe somebody who organizes little events around the museum - with love and dedication to his or her work, that's what I'd call favorable (even though I am not a role player).

If I was only looking for that one castle that has only items worth 500+ millions and displays 3000 of them - well if I was looking for that I could as well read a forums posting with a mere list of items.
Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
What shard are these on?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
YES~ what shard??? You have items I will buy with no hesitation on any shard. Just a metter of getting the money there! These items are on my perma buy list! Like ALL roses, aos roses, aos clothing, dbl exceptional items and some other rare things I am interested in! I love posts like these... they make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

kahlansig.jpg

Crismodin

Crismodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
These are all on the Chesapeake shard.

I don't want to sell everything on this list - I am interested in re-learning the history of some of these items again.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I know someone on Europa who might like the Sashes if they were on your sell list I'd buy them and donate them to his cause!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nimuaq

Nimuaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
History of some of the items (**: will include later or maybe others might explain the history behind these items)

1. **

2. **

3. Lake Austin event items (season 5)

4. AOS Launch Gifts, see: UORares .::. AOS Launch Gifts

5. Green items were the result of a bug in tailoring that allowed the players to craft clothes with the "Green" tag in front of their title.
5.1 This is the result of an exploit used for the quest: Ben the Apprentice Necromancer - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia . They were obtained by using Dread Spider Silks on a loom.

6. **

6.3 These paladin swords are obtained by disarming a creature that shape-shifted.. it is the result of an exploit is what I'm trying to say.

7. **

8. See: Blackmoor - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

9. These checks are the result of an old exploit (trying to redeem a check when your bankbox is full, thus getting a check with the remaining amount).

10. These can be stolen from NPC Tailor shops.
10.1 See: Colored Ingots - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

11. Common begging items: Begging - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

12. These are dropped by Efreets and Meer eternals, not sure if they still drop these.

13. **

14. These are Valentines 1999 gifts, the darker one is given out a year later.

15. Tool Kit can be stolen from the strong boxes inside NPC Tinker shops.

16. See: Empty Tub - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

17. **

18. **
18.1-2 See: AOS Launch Gifts
18.3 **

19. These items are memorabilia from an event in late 2004 only on Japanese shards, a large number of them were available since each character could get one by double clicking on a container type of thing set near the banks:

• Statue Of Finnigan
  • Low Quality Finnigan's Hat (Cursed)
  • Big Muffin
  • Shirt Embroidered with "We Created The Food."

20.3 Old jewelry items that could be crafted by tinkers by using large amounts of gems.

21. These are old juka bows, see: Juka - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia for more information on these bows and how they were modified by GM bowyers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
..I, like you, once desired my freedom from the limits placed on me. I watched in disgust as this world became engrossed with the preaching of virtue and none of the practice..

Alianin

Alianin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
17 if I remember correctly is an old way of turning in PK bounties to the guards. It was rare when I played 7+ years ago. I'm sure it still is now.
House of Corvus

UOGuide.com - The Ultima Online encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Keep in mind, if someone offers you 10 million gold for certain items that may seem like a lot, but nowadays it's not exactly a fortune. I would only sell off a few items to help get you going and also minimize risk of selling way, way too low on some valuable stuff til you have a good idea of their worth. Wish I could help you more with the valuation, but I'm just not a big rares person.

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: history, items, rares, ultima, values