Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Just a quick hello.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Greeting,
This afternoon Rusko was kind enough to extend a guild invite to me which I gladly accepted. I look forward to getting to know the guild members, and hope that I can make past your two week probation.
A little about myself, I have had an active account since 1999, but over the years have been heavily involved with otherr MMO's mostly due to my real life friends participation. Up until today I have been a member of the guild Miners of Minoc (MoM) a guild I helped found back in '99. I had been inactive in UO for the last 8 yrs or so until last fall when I started playing periodically, mostly working crafting skills on alts and running Despise solo. My old guild has dwindled away, the GM has not logged in since 6-1-09, and only other member to log in besides me was last July.

Needless to say my skills are skill are quit rusty and I apologize in advance if I screw up on any dungeons runs I may participate in.
Currently I still do not have the SA expansion, but I have the high seas pack (needed the extra storage). I am also dealing with video issues in game where the game will freeze, black screen, come back.. but then get more frequent and eventually crash. So again until I resolve this issue I apologize in advance if I cause any of you problems in the middle of a run.

Anyways, glad to be aboard, and hope to get to know everyone really soon.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Welcome! Glad to have you in the alliance. I'm the GM of T.F and play a multitude of characters. I'm usually the one who chimes in with a "Hail" in alliance chat when I get on. What are your character names? As for the Miners of Minoc, did you ever consider taking control of the guild by voting yourself into leadership?

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Welcome! Sorry I bailed tonight got tired... happens to me alot. I hope he gave you the vent information and add me to icq 244373602.

kahlansig.jpg

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I think he did that Sable on his miner. Maybe we could get MoM in the alliance. Surper nice guy Roland is. We threw him into despise and he did well!

kahlansig.jpg

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
[quote][quote name='sablestorm']Welcome! Glad to have you in the alliance. I'm the GM of T.F and play a multitude of characters. I'm usually the one who chimes in with a "Hail" in alliance chat when I get on. What are your character names? As for the Miners of Minoc, did you ever consider taking control of the guild by voting yourself into leadership? [/quote]

Yep, I figured out how to do that a few weeks ago. Before I resigned and joined your guild I made my crafting Alt the active guild leader. I didn't do any recruiting myself since I am not on everyday plus I don't have the experience, and or gear with dungeon runs, treaure hunts ect to be an effective guild leader in an active guild.

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Welcome! Glad to have you in the alliance. I'm the GM of T.F and play a multitude of characters. I'm usually the one who chimes in with a "Hail" in alliance chat when I get on. What are your character names? As for the Miners of Minoc, did you ever consider taking control of the guild by voting yourself into leadership?

My Main and R3 member is Roland.
I have the following Alt's:
Crossbones (Necromancer in training)
Salty Dog (crafting alt)
Jurvial (Elven Archer in training)
Flynn (Rogue/treasure hunter in training)
Ozzie Vexo (mage/inscriptionist in training)
Quigley (semi-bard in training)

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I think he did that Sable on his miner. Maybe we could get MoM in the alliance. Surper nice guy Roland is. We threw him into despise and he did well!

yeah, I wouldn't say I did well , since I died 2 or 3 times. I'm not used to so many monsters swarming me at once so I sorta pee'd my pants a little. luckily Rusko was close by to lead me out at the end.

I wasn't expecting to be going on any runs so I didnt have my knight armor set on to at least give me 70 capped resists. I've been working on getting the full virtue set. I have all but a couple pieces and will need to do the cloak quest to complete the set. So maybe down the line I will seek out some assistance with that.

Also I have the high seas expansion but have not yet bought a boat and tried my hand at fishing up sos bottles or anything.

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Welcome! Sorry I bailed tonight got tired... happens to me alot. I hope he gave you the vent information and add me to icq 244373602.

Just installed ICQ. I didn't know it was still around after all these years. :o I did not get the vent info yet, but I need to get new headphones/mic before I could put it to good use.

My ICQ number is 618169673. i will attempt to add your number to my list.

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Thanks for the fun, looking forward to many adventures!!!

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
LOL Roland there are times where I spend all of my time there gray and screaming "can I get a rez"? You did well! It can get hairy sometimes so no sweat, icq is still around but I also use Skype and MSN whatever your preference is. There is a alliance hunt tonight hope to see you there!

kahlansig.jpg