Kerrs Holley returns to Chesapeake!

Avast me harties! Tis been a long time since ah've sailed the sosarian seas! But alas, ah've returned to bear witness to the change in thee lands ah've called home for so long.

For those of you that don't know me, I am Kerrs Holley, the notorious pirate who was once captain of the infamous Red Dagger Pirates and mayor of the player-run town of Port Baldmor. It feels good to be back, but I have a lot of catching up to do. So much has changed in my absence. Looking forward to meeting some old faces and catching up on all the news that that I have missed. See you all in the realm!

Avast yourself, ye self proclaim'n Cap'n of these here seas. This here be the rum running, burning of buildings, tak'in no prisioners ,Cap'n Blackfoot, the proclaimed Notorious Renagade pirate that has had these here landlubbers scurring for their lives over these here few years. Ye thinks ye have the fulll sails to be proclaim'n that ye are the "notorious" Cap'n of these here Sosarian Seas? Then ye be a-hav'n another thin' com'n. Best get Ye ragged crew togther and be a-sharp'n that there blade of yours matie, for the these here seas are only big enough for one Notorious Cap'n. We be a-meet'n on the high seas and see who is the rightful Cap'n that these here Landlubbers fear the most.......Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me matie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like ah' b'aint thee only pirate in these here waters anymore. Well let it be known we Red Daggers have been pillaging these here seas whilst yee were still a young pup, savvy. An ah'don't have ter prove not'n ter nobody! Lest yee want proof of me notorious nature ask any a'folk who remember the Red Dagger war against the United Sosarian Navy. We gave em hell back in those days! We put fear inter any soul that ventured upon open waters. The stories of our conquest over the seas spread far and wide back in our hay day. But alas like all good things, those days have long gone and only stories remain.

Nay matie, those there days are not gone. (For they have just begun)...Arrrrr!!!!!!!! Seems to me mate that The"Order of The Crimson Pirates" & The Red Dagger Pirates will need to combined forces and push once more those scallywagging Navy slimes into the depths to join Davey Jones. The Crimson Pirates may have been pushed back and in repair and replenishment hiding these last couple of months, but the deep hearted burning desire to get revenge on that so called Navy is still in the crews blood. The "Jolly Roger" flies high and the mast unfurled. Blades are sharp with the sweat of the crew and at the ready to spill red blood of the Sosarian Navy. Days of old are about to be re-written in the analogs of history once more. Stories so horrid, they will be to horrifying to tell the grandchildren....Arrrrrr!!!!!! Until we meet, may the wind set your sails full and the smell of Rum fill the air.

thank yee Sablestorm and Nanoc for thy warm welcomes. I too cannot wait to meet in game Nanoc. Today I actually recieved a pleasant surprise, ran into an old crew mate - Tel Ket - said he would rejoin the crew, so it seems the Red Daggers may start rising faster than expected. An here I thought ol Kerrs Holley and his infamous crew was all but forgotten. Seems like my villainous pirate left a bigger impact than I had thought. See you in the realm Nanoc!

• 2 weeks later...