Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Why not so many gargoyles?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

goofy

goofy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Im very new to pvp actually havent started a char yet thats how new i am lol. But why so few gargoyles? Seems like a plus not to be able to get dismounted to me i realize you lose the joat or the extra mana depending on other race but for pvp this seems pretty decent advantage maybe wrong though?
Was thinking of trying this char out...
Magery 120 (if i can ever afford a scroll)
Meditation 120
Eval 120
Poisoning 100
Wrestling 120 (do i need this if not then drop this)
Resisting spells 120 (again do i need this?)
then id have 20 points left for something not sure what...if i didnt need wrestling im not sure what to go with really. Want to do a mage over a dexer because it looks more fun and yes i plan to die alot not knowing what im doing lol.
Well if anyone has any template suggestions id take them into consideration and if there is a reason as to why not many gargoyles pvping let me know please :)
So i guess this is kinda 2 posts in one sorry about that.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Theres plenty of gargs in pvp. And you can be dismounted.

archite666

archite666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Its very important to have some kind of weapon skill in pvp in order to not get hit. For mages, Anatomy or Wrestling is pretty good.

There are plenty of gargoyles out there, most are throwers.

Drws

Drws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
lots of gargoyles in pvp