Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Stealth Assassin PvP !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lomax

lomax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Im thinking on starting a pvp assassin type of template.
Its been a few years since i did some pvp but i was thinking on something like this:

120 sword
120 tactics
120 anatomy or bushido
120 ninja
120 stealth
100 hiding

Im thinking of opening up with death strikes, armor ignore and dp shurikens. And if that doesnt work retreat with smoke bombs.
Or would i be better off going with 120 Bushido instead of 120 Anatomy and use nerve strike instead of armor ignore?

Anyone playing this type of template in pvp that could give me some input?

archite666

archite666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
I much prefer Bushido here since you get nerve strike, Confidence, and Lightning strike.

You could potentially drop tactics down to 90 and wear some +stealth gear such as cloak or shadow dancers and put some much needed points into meditation.

All in all, the ninja is not a bad template. 50 pt deathstrikes can be alot of fun.