Wanting to return after a number of years off. PvE/PvM Activists please

Greetings...

A player from 1999-2005, I am pondering a return to UO after years off. Kept my old account, just haven't played. My characters are on the Atlantic shard, but no one seems to respond on that shard's forums, so maybe time for a character transfer to a more active shard.

I am looking for a good, fun, mature guild that is actually somewhat active that is interactive in having an old n00b :-)

I have a melee character and a tamer that was my main claim to fame.

Cheers,

Moi

This is from the office of Nidaros, Chesapeake, a small township East of Skara Brea. We would love to have you as a member of "THE PROTECTORS of NIDAROS". We belong to the Paxlair Alliance, which has many guilds in its ranks, and are active with the guilds that make up part of that Alliance. The Townhall is located North of the Banner. Just follow the road out of Skara East towards Brit. You can look for Mayor Zanku there or contact the assistant Mayor, Maedhros, located at his township Library. We have been building the town and membership/residence for the past 3 years and are doing well. You can contact Mayor Zanku if you have an ICQ @ 613919628 or leave me a PM here on the forum, or on the message board at the town hall. We have some old players that have joined our ranks and 4 more over the last 2 days and would love to have you as another. Zanku is Eastern time and usually on after 6 pm during the week. He will be looking forward to meeting you soon if you decide to join Chessy shard from Atlantic. thanks

Not a problem. If you can't make it tonight, there's always tomorrow night as well. Friday night is always the best time to, cause I stay on longer ..:) I usually try and be on at about 7 pm or so and because I get up early , I'm usually on till only about 10 pm. But Maedhros is West coast, so he's usually on till later. Look forward to trying to make contact with you. so until then, take care. Thanks for the reply

Not a problem. If you can't make it tonight, there's always tomorrow night as well. Friday night is always the best time to, cause I stay on longer ..:) I usually try and be on at about 7 pm or so and because I get up early , I'm usually on till only about 10 pm. But Maedhros is West coast, so he's usually on till later. Look forward to trying to make contact with you. so until then, take care. Thanks for the reply

I think you confused me for them for a minute.

LOL. Sorry Mirt. Was leaving that for Chandar...:)..I think you and I are trying to make contact with Chandar. Wasn't sure who he really left the message for,,,,LOL,, but wanted him to know when I was avalibleif he wanted to check out Nidaros. All that really matters is that he gets the opportunity to get into the game, no matter with whom, and has fun...:). Sorry if we X-crossed communications.....:)

LOL. Sorry Mirt. Was leaving that for Chandar...:)..I think you and I are trying to make contact with Chandar. Wasn't sure who he really left the message for,,,,LOL,, but wanted him to know when I was avalibleif he wanted to check out Nidaros. All that really matters is that he gets the opportunity to get into the game, no matter with whom, and has fun...:). Sorry if we X-crossed communications.....:)

No no I though you were replying to me thinking I was him. Nidros is a nice place to check out. There are more then enough people on chesy for all the guilds we have and probably a few extra left over. Things really seem to be going great right now on Chesy. Also make sure he checks out Oasis I am going to be scouting for locations to put up a house there this weekend or maybe thursday depending on how quickly I can set up my new computer.

Sweet. Thanks Mirt. Was going to try and make contact with you on the side about the possibility of maybe placing there. You're one step ahead of me. look forward to meeting up with you there or crossing paths. catch you in game.....:)