Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Imbuing Calculator

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Current Version: 9.0

I have originally put this on stratics. But I was told I should also post it here. I have developed an imbuing calculator using excel that I think you may like.

Please go to [Imbuing] - New Imbuing Calculator! | Stratics Forums

I appologize for my laziness but its hard enough to keep one website up-to-date so I have provided the above link. For easy access you may download the files by following these steps:

1. Select the version you want and click on the follow links:

2007 Excel:
http://chat.stratics.com/zolaf/Zolafs_Imbuing_Calculator_Current.xlsx
*Note: The 2007 file will be a zipped folder. Right click and save target as to save the zipped folder. Then open excel 2007 and open the zipped folder. This will then allow you to override your old version (dont ask me why its this way...it just works...2007 excel is weird).

1997-2003 Excel:
http://chat.stratics.com/zolaf/Zolafs_Imbuing_Calculator_Current.xls

2. Save the file to the desired location. I would reccomend a "Ultima Online" folder or just the file on your desktop for easy access.

3. If you would like to donate, please send $1 to minermika@yahoo.com on paypal (Zolaf Faloz). It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
-Zolaf

P.S. As with stratics, if you like it please post here! The same goes for errors that you may find or comments/questions that you may have :).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
This calculator is an incredibly indepth tool for all of you crafters and artificers out there! When I first tried using it I got frustrated and gave up, but came back to it recently and wow is all I can say. I have a working knowledge of Excel and just the thought of writing these formulas is enough to make me cry! Zolaf will also take the time, via icq or email to assist you should you have any problems. We are lucky to have her as part of R3 and the RP Alliance!

kahlansig.jpg

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thanks Kahlan, Rusko, Avery and others!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Very nice! I've linked your post and calculator on UOCraft under Crafting Calculators: UOCraft.com ยป Zolaf’s Imbuing Calculator

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
@kitiara Zolaf is traveling for work past few days but should be on tomorrow to thank you herself! Yay Zolaf! Congrats!

kahlansig.jpg

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Yes Kitiara, Thank you! Am still held up in a hotel. Once I get my apartment set up I should be around more...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Stop At Platinum Jaxx off of 5th Ave. for me and have a few drinks with the very very beautiful Asian Bartender @ the bar upstairs lol... Oh I miss Alaska....

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Fyi: I need to find work that is relevant enough to send me back to Alaska paid... hahah Lucky.. you almost went at the BEST time of year too haha

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Version 8.0 has been released. Be away that mana/life leech can be off by 1 (+ or -) as the equations have changed. I am still working on it and will hopefully have that fixed in the near future.

-Zolaf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merek

Merek

R3 Guild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Very nice!

Elffin

Elffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Is it still possible to get this, the links dont work for me.

Elf.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Elf, Zolaf is out of town until the 14th due to work travel, but pm me I got you!

kahlansig.jpg

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Is it still possible to get this, the links dont work for me.

Elf.

Hey. They links should be working again.

On an upnote I am beta testing version 9.0. If you guys are interested email me minermika@yahoo.com or icq me

Zolaf.

Edited by zolaf, 27 July 2013 - 11:06 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zolaf

zolaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Attention followers! Version 9.0 is out for release! Download the new version in post #1. As always, I appreciate the beta testers for helping with this massive overhaul as well as appreciate those who forward their errors to me!

• sablestorm likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]