Hello! I'm a returning player to UO, new to Pacific in general. Looking for some decent RP, I've been snooping around the Alliance Forums, and the seperate Guild Forums, but I can't seem to find any information about where you all "hang out" and at what times. Basically, just trying to test the waters, as it were to see if I would fit in, do some random RP, ect. If you can give me a few hints on where/when to look you might see me about! :)

I currently run a newer/small full time RP guild in Vesper Felucca if you are looking for a full-time, in depth RP experience. A lot of the guilds in the RP alliance are "RP optional" they run tavern nights and hunts 2 nights a week, The Rangers of Skara Brae is also a great guild if you want some RP where you get to remain in character.. Just depends on what you're looking for.. Welcome back to UO! :)

*edit*

I will try and do a break down of guilds for you but it depends what you're looking for.

I don't know what you want in your RP but if you are curious here is a break down of the guilds

ElF; is a small, elvish roleplaying guild, the last one of its kind on Pacific and true to elvish lore and the elvish language a Quenya. Not as active as it use to be, I still see Joy around some-time but activity has taken its toll. :'(

The Ancient Order of Elves - Ultima Online Roleplaying Guild

RSB(RP alliance); Ranger roleplaying guild based in Skara Brae, Felucca. They are good are being in character and usually enforce it, very fun, still somewhat active I just wish it had more active guild leaders. Note; I am not in RSB.

Home - Rangers of Skara Brae

T.F.(RP alliance); From what I understand is a druid RP guild or started out as one, Sable is a great roleplayer and is very friendly, great community..

SAGE(RP alliance); It's a good guild, lots of friendly players, I don't know if you're looking to be in character all the time or not but they run most of the events on Pacific, hunts, arena nights and some tavern nights, very active guild, friendly players. I've often referred to them as the Trammel version of the Fallen Lords.

City of Vesper; I run it like a military, I am strict, I make my members were GM crafted armor only (as of a couple days ago), it is uniformed based, I stole a lot of the ideas for the guild from OOTW as I make them line up and do parade drills with them, it is very small, I am still working out several kinks as well.

Defenders of the City/City of the Damned; Some of them are still around, old RP warring guild in the True Brits faction along with the warders.

R3; Friendly guild, laid back, a great guild for tamers, same with RAW.

Other guilds; GoL is basically a PVM guild, they had a very RPish set up way back in the day but have ditched it in recent years, ZKV is similar (they don't roleplay) ZKV likes to PVP like crazy but mostly when it involves PVM, a lot of them are blues(most of them I think) they are all about community, they get together on a daily basis and do champion spawns and they will fight any reds that show up.

Guardians of Light : Home : Ultima Online (UO) Guild Site at GuildPortal

That's pretty much it when it comes to guilds, or the ones I am more familiar with.. I hope someone soon (makes an orc guild) I have an orc, we need an orc guild on Pacific, every shard needs one but we are without any orc guilds at the moment.. :)

I couldn't find any other websites for any of the other guilds.. T.F. has one but I have no idea what it is..

Palin are you incapable of posting anything without "belittling" someone or somebody else? I came through and supported your Tavern Opening, but its like :catfight:every time you post, you have to have 2 elements in your post.

1. explaining more than once per post that you run a FULL TIME RP Guild where you never come out of character (this is fine [FOR YOU])

2. Belittling RP Alliance for not ENFORCING RP... It's not your Alliance so get over it.

I don't have a problem but the pattern of every post you make is getting really annoying. We get it! you like to RP! stop being so pushy Please.

Thank you Palin, I know you don't mean harm, just advice to proof read your posts before you click "post"...

Ask yourself if you'd be offended by someone else stereotyping your alliance and guild to one persons opinions and beliefs. Especially if your audience is an outside source (new player) that have no background knowledge of alliance and guild and you plant the bad seed of your own opinions...

The *edit* you posted to your OP, is perfectly done, giving description and not negative opinions. Great Job. Thanks

Hello! I'm a returning player to UO, new to Pacific in general. Looking for some decent RP, I've been snooping around the Alliance Forums, and the seperate Guild Forums, but I can't seem to find any information about where you all "hang out" and at what times. Basically, just trying to test the waters, as it were to see if I would fit in, do some random RP, ect. If you can give me a few hints on where/when to look you might see me about! :)

Hi Calico and welcome back. There's a tavern night Friday at 8 PST. This Friday I'll be holding it at Arbella's Tavern which is a smaller one, located south of the Britain Moongate. If you've hit the bridge, you've gone too far.

Hail Calico! We generally don't "hang out" in any one place, we are always doing something or in some of our members cases, *arches eyebrows and looks at Rusko and Zoidberg* INTO something. We can always be found by asking in general chat. That would be < and typing. Please come to Tavern night and meet and greet us!

I woke up a tad to late to make it. I have been feeling sick and not sleeping well lately.:( But I am so glad you came out to meet thoe that were able to make it. There will be someting going on over the weekend I am sure.

Oh man. You should have been there, Kahlan. There was dancing and we all sang raunchy bar songs. Then we all got into a huge brawl with lightsabers and bazookas. That's when the giant bat swooped in and took the roof off the building and kidnapped Cap. We all stumbled drunkenly after it and killed it with our broken bottles then roasted it up and had a big feast. It was awesome.