Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

GRI

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Hello Rupert.

We do the hunts and some of the people trying to create a fuzz do their best to raid...

The end result is fun... GRI is quietly active, the guildmates of the above mentioned players that enjoy those hunts but hate bullying and raiding.. move to GRI.

I offer several ways to ignore the raiders... mostly we spawn on Drachs, Sonoma, Baja or Drachs... but most of it is done on Drachs... and the raiders arent a factor.

Knowing they cant touch our playstyle... nor our guild, nor our alliance... and not happy with the impossibility of raiding... they devised strategies to unbalance GRI... which failed.

If the above mentioned players used the time they spend attacking GRI, to develop their own guilds... I would not have their members in our Circle... =)

Anyhow... they are banned from our HQs, on ignore in UO, ignored on all message boards and ICQ and blocked from my emails... and I forgive them and wish them the best.

My plan is the same... a Circle and a Tyrant... blue harrowers and destroy the power and stat scroll market... creating a generation of free players that wont bow to the reds and their guilds that do their best to lock down the shards. (you can find some examples of that thinking here on uoforums... just search for "shards on lockdown")

Meanwhile... http://s4.wklcdn.com...4537/644954.jpg

That is where I spent my afternoon after I did those 15+ harrowers and some spawning yesterday I didnt feel like playing UO today...

I dont troll or argue... I teach my playstyle. :cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I am not getting into this debate... "your play style" is something of a sore point with many more people than adopt your style... I wonder why you do not go to other forums to promote and recruit your play style?

From an outsiders point of view one could argue that your play style is a form of bullying... Many do harrowers and champs to get items to make gold.. Raiding is a risk and fun for some people. By doing what you do you take away a huge portion of players fun. You are doing exactly what you say you are fighting against.. locking down shards and stopping free trade of items that are there to be traded.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Explain how teaching non pvpers how to get the power and stat scrolls is bullying...

And I dont promote on the boards... I go spawn... meet new friends... then we do oaks and harrowers... then I post what happened.

Pre posting harrowers would lead to dumb raids... not smart.

I think I got your meaning... I am bullying the raiders for removing the raiding option from them? Hum... I hope so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
The forum was added as requested, this thread has thus served it's purpose, as such, it is now closed.