Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

GRI

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Wynnleif

Wynnleif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
And, by the way, I'm not interested in getting into the middle of whatever drama is going on behind the scenes between all of you. I'm just a person who wants to play UO and have a good time with the people on the Catskills shard. It used to be awesome and there are still lots of awesome people playing there. I'd like to see this shard thrive and be a part of it. That's all.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Wynnleif: Just click here: http://www.uoforums....p?do=form&fid=1

Fill out the application. If you want to be listed on uoguilds.com you need to fill out the appropriate things there, which has a linkto registering for a forum as well.

good luck!
  • Wynnleif likes this

Wynnleif

Wynnleif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Thanks for your assistance!

Lily Grace

Lily Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

If you can't do that because you've got some crazy guy kind of thing going on, then just say so.

LOL!!!

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Hehe... yup, it is a guy thing my dear Wynn... a crazy guy style that removes all drama from the board.

Works great hum?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Nah... I am the GRI Tyrant... I rule alone... no need to take a vote or discuss anything... my guild, my will.

It's sounding awfully bitter in here.

At least you are honest about it now, which was all you needed to do to begin with. Now at least the way GRI is advertised to the public is truthful and accurate.

-Nom nom nom

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
CAKE anyone?
(sorry, just had to :()

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Still not replying to provocation... (adds nathaniel to ignore)

Back to playing uo...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I would appreciate that this thread not become a trolling mess. GRI are a large guild with many members. They simply would like to get on with being a guild. lets leave the past behind and not resurrect old drama. Thank you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Thank you...

Goblins » Archive » 06/25/2005
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
=^.^=

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I would appreciate that this thread not become a trolling mess. GRI are a large guild with many members. They simply would like to get on with being a guild. lets leave the past behind and not resurrect old drama. Thank you

I don''t mean to dab the icing on anyone's cake, but I was merely responding to the quotation from post 8 voiced with my 12 years knowledge and experience on the matter. I have however yielded, as my opinion was already stated.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Both still on ignore... arguing is pointless.

And back to spawning... :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talon_Silverhawk

Talon_Silverhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Nah... I am the GRI Tyrant... I rule alone... no need to take a vote or discuss anything... my guild, my will.

indeed. That is just plain truth. He will never give up GRI.
Pitr's Will, Pitr's Goal. His will can not be thwarted.
Death, or personal forum image, to stand against him.
He breaks all.

Talon_Silverhawk

Talon_Silverhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I am yet to be broken.

Talon_Silverhawk

Talon_Silverhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
If Pitr has one problem with a guild member... He Sets up that guild member to hang himself. Which he did with Wild. Used that situation to also remove a guild allied with his. Guilds are as lego's to Pitr. he builds and destroys. Why did he target Wild? That did not benefit the alliance.
It did allow him to get rid of Wild who questioned Pitr. It did allow him to kick the guild that gave him refuge. So he kicked the guild from the Alliance. Wild must have had some VERY GOOD questions he asked Pitr for all this effort on Pitr's Part.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Okay this thread is going off topic and was intended to get GRI a forum back on UOForums.. This is not a Boast about how you play the game or a attack someone for something . GRI now have guild forums. Please keep all the drama out of the shard forums thank you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talon_Silverhawk

Talon_Silverhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
agreed. I had my say. I am now silent
*bows* to Rupert Avery

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
The Ignoring option is great...

This message is hidden because Milamber_Darian is on your ignore list.

Cya in game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Pitr my last message counts for you too... who you have on ignore is your business.. telling people they are on ignore could be seen as well in sighting more trolling..

I would appreciate that this thread is kept clear of the in fighting

Wynnleif had very good intentions with this thread... She seems to want to ignore the past Drama might i suggest that you and everyone else does the same.

Arranging community hunts is great... I applaud you for this. Keep that up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]