Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I'm back

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Wynnleif

Wynnleif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
After much trouble with old and new PCs, I am back.

Community hunt Friday night - 9 p.m. eastern, 8 p.m. central. Let's find something different to kill. :)

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Welcomed back... I hope you are enjoying the new Alliance changes...

Cya in game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wynnleif

Wynnleif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
I haven't been able to be in game to experience them. Adrian as his character in some other guild I'm not familiar with is the leader of the alliance.

Personally, I think we need to galvanize the shard and work together as a community. Guilds are great as we all play this game differently with different interests but if we are going to keep this shard interesting we need to work as a community too.

That is just my opinion though. I miss the days when there were tons of people in game.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
My galvanizing days are gone... now I enjoy the shade and I play quietly... let me know how I can be of assistance... I will be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wynnleif

Wynnleif

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Awesome. One of the things we used to do that I really enjoyed was the different places we'd go to fight monsters. It never ceases to amaze me just how huge UO is. I've been playing this game for years and yet there is still so much of it I haven't seen. We have some really good players and some who are like me, not so great, but we all share that enjoyment of adventure into the hard places to play - even if we die a lot. I'd like to go to some of those places again and you are the one I know who knows the way there. I hope to play in game with you for many years as you've been a big part of what makes this game fun for me.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Thank you...

Lately I have been building GRI in RL... the school that I created follows the same cornerstone of GRI... Equity among all of us.
(equal sharing of all profits/expenses)

The teachers are very excited about this circular system... and it created a ripple effect that granted us an amazing number of new students... it seems it created momemtum...

You can find me in UO today... taking the day off and exploring the lands.
(but avoiding the new grinding facet of UO)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Thank you...

Lately I have been building GRI in RL... the school that I created follows the same cornerstone of GRI... Equity among all of us.
(equal sharing of all profits/expenses)

The teachers are very excited about this circular system... and it created a ripple effect that granted us an amazing number of new students... it seems it created momemtum...

You can find me in UO today... taking the day off and exploring the lands.
(but avoiding the new grinding facet of UO)

Nah... I am the GRI Tyrant... I rule alone... no need to take a vote or discuss anything... my guild, my will.

Sounds like a wonderful "circle" system you have implemented there bud. Far different than any other business out there. Nice work.