Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Treasure Hunter from old account

5 replies to this topic

WazMeister

WazMeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi,

After logging in aftre years, I found I still got my char T-Hunted.
He has the following

100 fishing
86 Magery
100 meditation
86 eva intelligence
23 resisiting spells
64 Cart

What can I do with him, I recall I used to do Tier 1, 2 maps... and a few SOS's. What skills should I developent and what can I do with him? Can I take fishing above 100 for benefits or something?

Cheers!

Belshazzar

Belshazzar

UOForums Content Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Okay since i love the Thunter so much, I strongly strongly advise you to look into Mysticism. GM or higher, drop the medition, pick up focus and Mysticism and you use Rising Colossus. You can solo level 6 and 7 with them.

Basic new template.
100 Carto
100 Mining ( needed now maps are random no library exists for them)
100 lockpicking - some new twists - if you fail you can break items in chest..
100 Magery
100 Mysticisim
100 Focus
You can keep your 100 fishing or you can throw meditiation on and bump up some other skills with 120s and such..

That above is exact template i use except i have 115 magery, 115 mystic, 110 focus, 100 mining, 100 cart, 100 lockpicking rest meditation right now. Will be adding spellweave soon.

WazMeister

WazMeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i was hoping to mainly be a t-huinter for fishing.. i.e SOS etc?

Whats Mysticisim, when was that added to game?

No Library exisits? can we not use UOAM no more to pin point exact spots?!?!?1

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
All you might ever want to know about Mysticism might be told here:
Mysticism - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

No Library exisits? can we not use UOAM no more to pin point exact spots?!?!?1

Read more about it here:
Treasure Map - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

• Before Publish 67 randomized the map locations, Mining skill was not popular amongst the treasure hunters since many players were using a treasure map rune library or a website to find out precisely where to dig.

Disclaimer: This user may use metaphoric language that unintentionally leads to confusion; Real, but at times failed intention: to make you think out of the box, beyond serious, pragmatic and direct utilisation - within UO and outside. Be cautious. =)

Belshazzar

Belshazzar

UOForums Content Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Also a new thing about tmaps - if you dont like or cant find your tmaps spots, wait a month and the maps will regenerate into new map of same level - just a different dig site.

Reply to this topic