Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Wilki Hints at Scripter Action

- - - - - action hints scripter wilki

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Posted on UO Stratics:

Player: I also need a bit of help with keeping an eye on the locations already listed here as we need to keep these updated as to what the current status is of these things.

Wilki: I'd also like to know if anyone has noticed any changes recently...oh, say, maybe since this afternoon?

;-)

Player: Thats Awesome Wilki, and thank you soooo much.
Just a quick question, are the houses the scripters were at going to be deleted? I don't think it would be fair that 15 million stones worth of ore x 20 was just dumped into the economy.

Wilki: Typically, after the admin have had time to review such cases, the house would be emptied and dropped. In the meantime, the GM who took action would have cleared all access lists to the house in question.

This is all generally speaking, of course

Posted Image
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
It is good to see action being taken against script miners and lumber jackers, but that still leaves the individuals who unattend script off their murder counts or run scripts to get gains. Its good to see action is being taken.

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Well, I have been monitoring a set of about a dozen scripters on Catskills. All were on UOradio's scripter list. And are all now gone.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
And there was much rejoicing in the streets...

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Heres hoping this is a trend for the future!

And thank you to all involved in ridding the world of these people.

Posted Image

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
I really hope this is a permanent feature of UO!! Man if they could get rid of the scripters there would be much rejoicing.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Woot.. Doing the "happy dance"... i love when cheaters get their just rewards... yippeeee
Posted Image

Penelope

Penelope

Gift to Avalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
This is great news!!!

Guest_Luis_*

Guest_Luis_*
  • Guests
Wow this really is a large step ahead for the UO team. *nods approvingly*