Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

couldn't find separate shard forum?

- - - - - find forum separate shard

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cassie

Cassie

I'm high on life, can't you tell?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I thought there used to be one...maybe i'm just blind today..

For the ATlantic shard players, a question.

Where would I point someone who is looking for a good bloodwood spot or two? She has some good frostwood spots (and apparently peeved off a few scripters 'cause she got there faster than them--attended ftw!) and now is looking for some bloodwood spots. (don't know what she has in the way of heartwood spots). If anyone can help me out so i can pass the info on to her, thanks!
Posted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Hi Cassie ... Try this link and see if you are able to see Atlantic's Forum
http://www.uoforums....splay.php?f=803

if not let the Admins know so they figure out why not ...
Hope this help you :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cassie

Cassie

I'm high on life, can't you tell?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
yup that worked it shows me the atlantic forum there. can someone move my thread to there? Please? *begs with chocolate veggies*
Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I can help you with that. I guess I can get the coordinates or I can show your friend the spots. Just PM a time to meet sometime in the evening and I can do that. If not I will try to find the coordinates tonight and give them to ya

Jakkin

Jakkin

Defender of.....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have found 5 Heartwood
(Trammel 21o 54'N, 63o 46'W...81o 8'N, 27o 59'E..70o 9'N, 1o 49'E..39o 55'N, 92o 23'E Felluca 82o 6'N, 42o 2'E)
and 7 Bloodwood (Trammel 59o 4'N, 7o 27'W... 53o 32'N, 91o 15'E...Felucca 89o 24'N, 47o 6'E...83o 41'N, 50o 29'E...77o 32'N 51o 53'E...81o 50'N 56o 40'E...41o 14'N 21o 14'W)and only one Frostwood (Trammel 29o 22'N, 22o 4'W) Please let me know if you have different spots on Sonoma :) thx
Posted Image

Aa' Lle naa vee' Thaliolle e Dagor vee' e Gurtha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: find, forum, separate, shard