Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blacksmithing BOD's

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Mirnuur

Mirnuur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey all, i'm new to the game and have been playing the trial for a few days now, decided to get into crafting and am currently working on mining and blacksmithing.

I read that you can get bulk order deeds from certain blacksmith and armorer NPC's and have been searching in every town for these deeds, but can't find them anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong places or can I not get these deeds on a trial account? Thanks

WolFie

WolFie

PvM only

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
No you need to as far as i know click on the npc's and there should be a tab there for bulk order info or something as the sort. But if you truly want important crafters i would look into making a tailor and an imbuer, best thing you could do for yourself :) any other questions feel free to ask!

Mirnuur

Mirnuur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yeah i've tried looking under the context menus but nothing's there on any of the NPC's, thanks for the advice though!

WolFie

WolFie

PvM only

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Did you single click on the blacksmith?.. And also I know you must also do it with your crafter can't be done with someone with no crafting

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
I believe its because you have a trial account :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WolFie

WolFie

PvM only

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
that DEF could be the problem! Bc trial accounts can do pretty much NOTHING but watch the game can't own a house and can't from what i have heard go to certain areas in the game as well :/

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
They also cant collect coloured resources, collect bods erm and a few other things... It is to stop abusers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
It is definitely because you are on a trial account, sorry.

~M

Mirnuur

Mirnuur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ah right thanks for the info, it's all good though will be subscribing soon :)