Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

My Guildies...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I never try to make anything mandatory... I don't run R3 like the Marines anymore, though Pepsi will have my head for that. HOWEVER you guys are missing out on a ton of information by not being on the forums. Therefore all of my active members will need to get registered and be semi active on the forums. I will be placing golden nuggets in threads and comments and they will be worth an undetermined amount of gold to those who find them. You guys know who you are and if you don't get registered not only will you be missing out on information relavent to the alliance, gold and prized, but you may also be subject to demotion :(

Palin

Palin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I agree with you to some extent but I haven't seen the boards all too active lately, I still read up on them, but I think people just need to be given a reason to post stuff and from what I see, they currently have no reason.. I am active all over however and don't really have any reason to be active on the R3 forums even though I am a R3 member. I have only reason put up my website for my current guild I am running and it already has more threads than yours done.. :P

Give them a good reason to do something on here!

Perhaps add ranking requirements to the guild where you do X in game and then have to post about it on the forums in order to get promoted. This eliminates favorites and determines who is really active and dedicated and who isn't. Just a thought.. =)

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Palin congratulations on the success of your forums! I am sure your guild will be a widely popular guild and have many members and that they will follow your mandates to the T! Good luck and best wishes!

Lighthousechick1968

Lighthousechick1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Looks like the best perk to having no rank is that I can't be demoted....heehee!
But now that I've found this forum thingy, you might not be able to shut me up ;-)

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I don't mind you talking... at least you're not talking out your rearend! But yeah I got the poison sai for you still working on the cold and energy weapons :) And thanks for positive posting! Enjoy the alliance boards, they are more active than stratics and often times more accurate.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Hmmm, I'm not sure where I put my colored sais and I'm actually no expert on enhancing, but I think you can bump up the elemental attacks by enhancing with the proper metal. If I remember correctly, it will draw first from it's dominant property, so if you have a sai with 70 cold and 30 physical, you can enhance with agaphite to boost it to 100 cold. If you have a sai with 80 energy, you could use copper to boost it to 100 energy. Again, big disclaimer here, I think this is how this works.

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
I think this is a good idea miss . Thank you for helping keep people up to date .

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
No rank? You're an emmisary on most of your characters and warlord on one... lol you're so silly!:reye

Looks like the best perk to having no rank is that I can't be demoted....heehee!
But now that I've found this forum thingy, you might not be able to shut me up ;-)