Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Chiv/bushido dexxer faction pvp

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

shinners

shinners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
im jsut about done with my chiv/bushido dexer jsut got to finish up bushido and chiv my temp is going to look like:

120 fencing
120 parry
120 resist
120 tactics
120 bushido
115 chiv

This guy is going to be factions once i figure out what faction i want to join lol...I been looking at all the faction arties on how i can make my toon 4/6 casting...Orny is a shoe in, and im debating on if i should go ahead and do the crystalline ring since it will put me to 2/6 plus the 20 focus which will help a bit.. and of course the tailsman and crimson

what else should i throw in w/ it....any tips would be awesome

Im also on atlantic so faction choice advice would be awesome also hehe

Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
HCI must be 45
DCI must be 45
Damage must be 100
FC/FCR 4/6

Don't just focus (heh) on the 4/6. If you expect to hit stuff and keep from being hit you need to get those other numbers as well.

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
you could use the orny for 2/3, then I would probably imbue a ring with 1/3 and 15 HCI and DCI on it. That will put you at 3/6 and you can get 1 on your weapon. as for DCI youll have 15 on the ring and can get another 5 from conjerers garb, 5 from quiver, and 5 from corguls sash. That gives you 30 and you can put 15 on your weapon. for HCI you have 15 on the ring and will likely have to use 3 pieces of woodland armor to get another 15, the last 15 goes on the wep too. Or you could use the faction totem to save 15 from one of those spots. save it from the weapon to get more mods on that. There are lots of armor pieces to play around with. Keep the woodland armor in mind and also the gladiators collar. If you use faction stormgrip you can get another 10 HCI. The more difficult part will be getting the last 15 DCI, which most faction mages put on their mage weps.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Or you can get rid of resist, put in healing and forget about FC4 - makes building a suit waaayyy easier.
Because if you need to load your weapon with FC1, HCI15 and DCI15, you don't have enough properties or weight left to imbue the good stuff like mana leech, hit lightning, etc.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

shinners

shinners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Yeah my mule already made me a Fork with 50 fire ball and fc 1, looking for a ubws bokuto i dont feel like working another wep skill and buying a over priced 20 swords lol