Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

PvP Mage Template

- - - - - mage pvp template

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
What's the cap on DI???
and is HCI cap 45%???

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
DI = 100% from items / 300% Total (slayers, skills)

HCI cap is 45% as well as DCI

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I have about 45% DI on my archer, and 80 or so tactics. So I'm not sure. I'm on about PvP. So whats damage cap there. Slayers don't come into it, and it can't be 200% in PvP. You'd kill with one hit otherwise. Lol.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
No damage cap in PvP. Only on the special move Armor Ignore = cap is 35.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Thought there was no damage cap in PvM but was in PvP ????

Vepl

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah, in pvp the DI cap is 100 in pvm, there is no cap, so if you roll with 150DI, you will hit pretty dang hard. You can wear more in pvp, but you wont see any effect above the 100. sometimes the stuff you wear just goes with your suit, so you wear it. Like a weapon may have 45, stormgrip 25, talisman 20, jewels say 20 between the 2( but the hci/dci/lmc/fc/fcr just goes with it). You have 110 DI there, yes its above, but it wont hurt you. 45hci/45dci are of course capped the same with pvp & pvm.

This happens to me not on DI but on my mage suit. I have an excess of SDI, which is great for spawns, but its there for pvp also. I have 4/6 casting, but just cause it works with the suit. (1/3ring w/16lrc &sdi, orny, staff) I have more than 40LMC but it is just apart of the whole getup.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
What Im making ATM is 120 mage 120 eval 120 swords 120 resist 120 med and 120 ninjitsu :) tada. or you can switch ninjitsu with tactics either way rocks :) I have 120 tacts in stone hehe

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage, pvp, template