Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

interesting template?

2 replies to this topic

shinners

shinners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I was running around in yew get ganked by the usual guild with the exact same template. So i decided to come up with my own little "idea" havent seen or heard anybody talk about it, but if so then i take back my own little "idea".

120 fencing
120 resist
120 tactics
120 parry
120 spell weaving
105 chiv

Im 4/6 casting havent got to test it out yet due to the fact my shard apparently only pvps on wed for like 45 minutes then its dead for the rest of the week, will be transfering again soon.. this temp Looks interesting enough either way..

My gear is set..everything is capped where it needs to be
HP capped
stam capped
rolling with about 61 mana gonna drop dex a bit since im using a Kryss/warfork combo and im beyond 1.25 cap so i can spare some..

If it sounds interesting enough ill keep yall posted when i transfer or get a little pvp action where im at now..

Asbjorn

Asbjorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
I have had a template like this that I have been discussing over on the stratics warrior boards.

link to that discussion and some input I recieved on it

Template for critic - Stratics Forums

shinners

shinners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
oh awesome, then i take back saying my little idea :P..how did it w ork for you?

Reply to this topic