Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Sigil Color Dye Tub

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CeNedraSR

CeNedraSR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I am sorry if this is a boring topic...or mentioned more than once.

I know that sigil is no longer illegal...I have found that out through my searching.

However, when sigil was barely coming into the game (I can't recall when this exactly was but I know it was a long time ago, several years) I obtained a few items. One of the items was of course a spellbook...probably very common. I also obtained a few clothing items but nothing special.

The one thing I did obtain at this time from the same individual was a sigil dye tub. It is an ordinary dye tub...it can only dye clothing and nothing else. I am curious if this is still true sigil and if so...how much is it worth?

I am not really planning on selling it, I just would like to know its estimated value.

Here is a picture of said dye tub with along with the spellbook I obtained:

Posted Image

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
the sigil color can be exactly replicated with the regular palette on a cloth tub. So the only rare sigil tubs are the tubs that don't use the full palette (leather, etc).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Rusko

Rusko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
with the Enhanced Client, if you use dyes on a normal dye tub you get a bunch of extra options, like pigment colors, chaos banner color, crimson red, and sigil purple... this wouldn't have any value unless of course you can dye more than just cloth like a regular tub....