Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

how to make my sampire better

12 replies to this topic

cameron26

cameron26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I just got my sampire going

stats are
123 - 136
150 - 174
18 - 54

skills
bush 120
parry 120
swords 120
tact 100
necro 99
ana 80
chiv 81

70/69/6/70/68 rest with vamp emb on

Hci = 55
ss = 25
di = 70
lmc = 40
hit point reg = 4
stamina reg 15
mana reg = 3
dci = 45

what clothing atyes can i wear to improve my suit?

i have conj trinket,quiver of infinity,cloak of death,crimson cin.

\How is my sampire?

i run hachet and bladed staff for AI

whats the best ways to use a sampire and just started. Say if ur fighting a moster what steps do you take till its dead?

Mirt

Mirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Well it depends on if its one monster or 2. Always honor your opponent. Then if your only fighting one type of monster cast EoO. From here AI your opponent until your out of mana. Then cast consecrate weapon and hit it until you have many. If your having trouble reaching perfection it helps to use lightening strike (which before the mana change was what you did each time). Then repeat as needed. If your taking to much damage use confidence if thats not enough close wounds or a heal pot and if necessary feint or evasion to help decrease the damage coming in. If your fighting two opponents its the same but use momentum strike on each hit after the AI's to make sure you gain more mana. For multiple foes whirlwind. These are the really basic tactics. I would work on getting a suit custom made using some arties as the base. Building a stock of slayer weapons (remember swing speed to cap is best and mana leech is critical) is right up there. At this point its just hunt and kill hunt and kill. It’s a great temp and really fun.

Shadrach

Shadrach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Often for two mobs ai is still a better choice because you are doing more damage

cameron26

cameron26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I had a cust suit made and slayers made. Just looking for tips. How does my skills , stats, #'s

Shadrach

Shadrach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Sampire's aren't about the suit, they're about knowing the fights, modifying your template for a particular battle, and doing the right thing at the right time

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Sampires, are about the suits... There are few tactics... use AI, LS, MS, or fient...

cameron26

cameron26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
just wondering where to go now. What bosses to fight where to go to get good loot just starting out. I spent tons making this char and now i wanna make some cash.

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
try farming miasma, she will be rather easy for you to start with and you can get armor pieces from the sets, chests with level 6 maps, and ML arties. Or you could take him down to the abyss and do mini champs for farming ingredients for imbuing which sell well on vendors and the chance to earn SA arties which also are selling quite well these days. Every once in a while I get some Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker. those sell very well, like 30 million at least.

cameron26

cameron26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
ty mcnudge. I notice to that my suit the !!!! knocked out of it so i pick my battles. I try scorpion but rend is a big pain and the place is a killer. Ill try what you said. Is there anything about my post that i could change for the better?

I did get a chest from miasma but i didnt open it yet :) i dont have a thunter are they worth it? And do i need luck suit for tmaps ?

never even been to the abyss mini champs yet

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
I would definitely try out the abyss. It's a great place to farm imbuing mats and get SA artifacts.

Yeah the Labyrinth can be dangerous, especially if reptalons see you and come over. you have to pull miasma down in the south little corner of the spot where she spawn to avoid them.

You do need a lock pick to open the chests. I'm not sure about luck and T-maps.

As for your original post, I would say you could choose different weps than what you are using right now. As long as your using an AI wep you're OK, but... you might be better of using a katana as those are faster, or a long sword cause those do more damage. Not only that but by choosing one or both of these you can free up a hand for chugging pots. Not sure if you have EP on your suit but I have it on mine and I make use of greater strength, greater agility, greater heal and total refresh potions, not to mention I use trinsic rose petals as well. I have my stats set up to where I can eat a petal and chug some pots and hit my max str and dex for stats. It gives you a little more mana to play with.

Mirt

Mirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Abyss is a good spot to work things are valuable and there are arti drops. Once you more established shame has its place at least in my mind.

Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Two weapons for swords PvM.

Radiant Scimitar - Mob control
Bladed Staff - Armor Ignore

I played around with Broadswords, Katana's and Longswords but always find myself coming back to those two weapons.

Suits make or break a Sampire. There are trade offs that you can make.

If you have a choice between more DCI or HCI and you have Bushido and HLD - go with DCI. Lightning Strike ensures the next hit is at 50 HCI, and chances are you will have them HLD'd.

Always include as much HPI as you can, I believe it's capped at 20? And having a little extra Strength helps as well. Better damage and a little higher hit points.

I go Mana Leech and Stamina Leech on my weapons so I don't need as much on my gear. Life Leech isn't as necessary due to the Vamp Embrace. I do run a little higher Mana Regen for those times I get mana vamped and I'm in between hits. It doesn't affect me as much because I run healing on my Samp.

SSI is a tricky lady to please. It's very important to know your "table" for break points. Swing Speed is based on Stamina and there are 30 point breaks for it. That means that if you have 120 or 149 Stamina you will be swinging at the same speed - and you've wasted 29 stat points.

I use 120 as a base for my Sampires Stamina. I run around 130 total Stam so when I get cursed it's still normally above 120. The reason for this is that the Radiant Scimitar requires 120 Stamina PLUS 5 SSI to reach the 1.25 swing cap. That 5 SSI is what I have on my Ranger's Cloak. That way I don't have to imbue any SSI on my Radiant Scimitars and if my Stam goes below 120 I simply chug a store bought refresh pot to take me back to max.

Now my Bladed Staffs are a bit different. To get 1.25s swings I would need to put 35SSI on them (again, at my 120 target stamina). So I imbue them with 30SSI +5SSI from my cloak to give me 1.25s Armor Ignores.

I can't count how many "Sampires" I see running around with 30 SSI on their Radiant Scimitars simply because they don't understand the game mechanics and thing "faster must be better". It's a complete waste of an imbue slot.

Anywho... hope this info helps. Read around and you'll see what others are doing well and you can improve your Sampire based on their experience.

Oh, and drop Chiv. You don't need it ;)

ROFL

Mirt

Mirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Before you make any changes make sure you check the math formulas. There is a new damage forumal that the devs have posted as correct on stratics.

Reply to this topic