Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Desperately Need Your Help

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hi everyone,

I desperately need your help. I have a deadline, and it is crunch time. As some of you know I am working on a GameXbar for Star Wars: The Old Republic... I'm trying to have it ready for launch the same day SWTOR launches on December 20th. I've been up the last 30 hours working on graphics, updates the sites, servers and UltimaXbar. Why UltimaXbar to build another GameXbar? I'll explain.

When it is time to build a new GameXbar, rather then build it totally from scratch... I get an existing one as current and up-to-date as possible, and then I duplicate it. Make a copy. UltimaXbar being the first, has essentially the master for all the others... it has the most content & features, is the most up to date, and sentimental favorite (ya, I'm a little biased as much as I try not to be).

I need you to go through the UO, Community and Media menus... looking for broken links, dead sites, typos, and anything else that needs fixed; and post it here. The RSS News, Safety, Tools, and Twitter Reader menus are already done. This will save a lot of time, and if several of you pitch in... it won't take long. Even if you don't use UltimaXbar now, but use it for a day or so even if you don't want to keep it (hope you do though).

Thanks in advance to those that can pitch in!

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Okie dokie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Nok

Nok

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
The Media menu is done, with some updates, changes and new additions. Today I've been copying the Media & Safety menus over to the other GXBs (UltimaXbar is the only one that had the Media menu)... bringing them all up to date.

Tonight I'll dupe the UltimaXbar and build a SWTORXbar out of the dupe.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Nok

Nok

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
Here is a screen capture...

Attached Thumbnails

• SWTORXbar Screen Caputure01a.png

Posted Image