Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

crossbow bolts as loot

- - - - - bolts crossbow loot

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Paragon

Paragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I kill centaurs to get my arrows cuz its quicker than fletching skill.
Is there a critter that gives crossbow bolts? If so, what and where?

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving

Arjuna

Arjuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Hi, Paragon. Happy thanksgiving.

Yeah, there's 2 or 3 monsters that give bolts (some that give both bolts and arrows), but I always have trouble remembering which.

Right now the only one I remember that gives bolts is the meer captains in ilshenar (though they'll lower your karma--you might or might not care about that).

p.s. I can't remember, but you might want to check ratmen, too.

p.p.s. Just checked. Ratmen archers have arrows only :)
Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Changelings drop both arrows and bolts.

Posted Image

Toad

Toad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
one of the meers drop em. I belive its the captains

Paragon

Paragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
can I get directions to these meer?

Me and changelings do not get along lol

thanks!!!

Arjuna

Arjuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
There's a closer moongate than the one i'm about to tell you, but I can never remember which it is so usually just take this way:

I exit spirituality.

I head left across the sparse forest to the road, and then follow the road left to the meer village.

The closer one is the one that is in a metal-fenced area, but this way'll work.

By the way, if your karma is negative, the meer captains will attack you on sight, so you won't have to actually attack them if you don't want. You can let yourself autodefend (unless you're a mage or tamer).
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolts, crossbow, loot